Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ultima Shadow's guide to, not only beat but "p0wn" Sephiroth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Walking in front of the camera and saying "hi" to everyone from EoFF would be kinda cool...

I pick sword too, but I'm wondering if I should maybe pick the staff. I need to check how it affects your MP at the end. After all, you can synth however many Strength Pluses that you want. But you can't increase your MP that way. If you end up with higher MP with the staff than you do with the sword (by level 100), then the staff will result in a stronger Sora.
    Sure, I'll try to remember to do that next time.

Hmmm, yeah, that may be true. I think you get about 2-3 more MP or so by level 100 if you pick the staff...

Why do you need MP you don't use magic against any tough bosees

Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
    Why do you need MP you don't use magic against any tough bosees
    Maybe you don't. I like MP. And it's not just for magic. Strike Raid and other abilities use it too.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

and curaga comes in handy

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Oh, so you don't belive that video was mine? Fine then. Feel free to search the entire internet for that very same video. You won't find it anywhere else.
    if tht was u then..................ur better than me in kh :rolleyes2 which is alot of skill, and yes u do have to go in the camera

Don't double post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

I chose the sword and gave up the the staff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    if tht was u then..................ur better than me in kh :rolleyes2 which is alot of skill, and yes u do have to go in the camera
    Sure.

Well... you could look at it this way: SOMEONE made that video, right? SOMEONE must have played and defeated Sephiroth, only taking 1 singel hit, right? Then, why would you find it so hard to belive that this "someone" would be me?

You know that there's a guy out there who's better at beating Sephiroth than you, so why is it so hard for you to belive that this guy would be "me"? But oh, well... I guess I have no other choise than making another video where I walk in front of the camera in the end. :rolleyes2 I'll try to get my friend who has the video camera over here next weeksend, so that I can make another one.

plze do

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Sure.

Well... you could look at it this way: SOMEONE made that video, right? SOMEONE must have played and defeated Sephiroth, only taking 1 singel hit, right? Then, why would you find it so hard to belive that this "someone" would be me?

You know that there's a guy out there who's better at beating Sephiroth than you, so why is it so hard for you to belive that this guy would be "me"? But oh, well... I guess I have no other choise than making another video where I walk in front of the camera in the end. :rolleyes2 I'll try to get my friend who has the video camera over here next weeksend, so that I can make another one.
    Wow. You used a lot of green smilies.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Maybe you don't. I like MP. And it's not just for magic. Strike Raid and other abilities use it too.
    Oh yeah i din't think of that

Articles
    Blog Entries

the word 'p0wn' does not sit right with me....can't we stick to pwn....like normal people.

Stay Super
    GG

PWNAGE! PWNAGE! PWNAGE! I always choose Staff and give up the Shield. But I should've chosen Staff and given up the Sword. Then all the stats are evenly spread out. But they ruined the Ultima Weapon for me! I was hoping that it was blue!I saw this one which was played by this user called SquareGamer. Yes, he sucked. Yes, you pwned my day. And yes, I saw it all over and over again.
    Last edited by _yeojina_; 02-16-2006 at 10:39 AM.
    Let's kick Emerald Weapon's arse with Vincent's Death Penalty in one shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cXfeCC6_ac

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lulu's moogle
    Wow. You used a lot of green smilies.
    Greenies for the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gir Guy
    the word 'p0wn' does not sit right with me....can't we stick to pwn....like normal people.
    Eh, sure, whatever.

Also, here's the "proof" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFd5I3VRpWM

No, sorry. I forgot to say "Hi!" to everyone on EoFF. I just state the obivious: that I'm Ultima Shadow. I'll try to come up with some more intressting and witty line next time, though.

My friend, Jakob aka "Jöffemo"<(not a member of EoFF) who also is the person that I borrowed the video camera from, wanted some credit for making the awesome intro. This time around, I don't really pwn-combo Sephy trough his 2nd phase and I almost think the last one was a bit cooler. However... this time around it's really "No Dammage"... so yeah... that probably still makes this one better, I guess.

Note: Later, I will upload a "No Dammage" video without that short scene with me in it.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 02-18-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Also, here's the "proof" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFd5I3VRpWM
    OHMYGOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;______;, ok ill admit it, ur unstoppable in kingdom hearts, better than me ;__;, and wow in tht video u got hit 0 times, impressed, really, now if only u can beat me in SSBM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    OHMYGOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;______;, ok ill admit it, ur unstoppable in kingdom hearts, better than me ;__;, and wow in tht video u got hit 0 times, impressed, really, now if only u can beat me in SSBM
    Heh!

Maybe I should get some videos of me playing SSBM against some of my friends as well?

ur friends probably suck:rolleyes2