Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ultima Shadow's guide to, not only beat but "p0wn" Sephiroth

w00h00 i finally beat him XD just when he did sin harvest i did 4hit combo on him
    now to get ultima weapon somehow........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quartermaster Lost Number
    Yes. Worse is the fact its initial equipment too. It is literally a no damage match. 1 hit kill, see?
    What about second chanse?

Second chance would be nice, but I never have enough AP. It still deadly with it though. I get p w n e d completely. I might as well make it no second chance, cos its harder.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KH-Cloudy
    w00h00 i finally beat him XD just when he did sin harvest i did 4hit combo on him
    now to get ultima weapon somehow........
    cheers on the 4 yrs later

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

He will get it just before KH3 comes out.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Blog Entries

Second chance would be nice, but I never have enough AP. It still deadly with it though. I get p w n e d completely. I might as well make it no second chance, cos its harder.
    Then just un-equip less important abilities. How much AP do you have anyway? And exactly how do you spend it? I find it pretty hard to belive that there would be any abilities, except Dodge Roll, that could be more useful than Second Chanse in a low-level Sephiroth challange...

As long as you can take more than 1 hit and have a few elexirs, you should be able to take a couple of hits without dying.

How do I put this...it is theoretically possible to beat Sephitoth without healing, or taking a SINGLE hit. This has been proven. So, therefore all I have to do is survive for longer. I am trying to make this as hard as possible for myself, thats the entire point.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

He will get it just before KH3 comes out.
    ha ha good one

ne wayz it is possible to b beating him without taking a hit, havent u seen ultimate shadow play?

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Thats the bloody point. BUT I deal MUCH less damage.

whats ur str?
    EDIT:also keyblade?

I picked shield, which is USELESS now, so very low...25 or something, ive given up over the last day or two...so thats probably wrong.

so..did you finish kingdomhearts.
    EDIT:i also have ultima keyblade after i beat sephrioth 22 times= level 100 on each character

Yes...not Sephy though.

US, u sick son of a submariner... I watched the video and i'm so amazed by those dodges.. wow

try to uhh..synthesis alot of Str Up! XD may take awhile but hey you might actaully make it