Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MMOs in general, and FF11 in particular - do subscriptions get on anyones nerves?

Ok 3 months isnt so bad.
    Chronicles of the Universe - Sons of Earth volume 1 - Bounty Hunter now at 95 pages! Ill update this sig when it gets published

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I think keeping the account for only 3 months is bad. Anyway, I think they extended it to 6 months now, but I really think they should keep it alive for like a year.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I've heard stories that some people have come back after a year and found their character still there.

Remember though, never cancel your PlayOnline ID, only your Content ID. The Content ID is the one that gets charged monthly, and holds the character.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

i have just got my playonline back and haven't yet checked on my character, but i know that i was being charged for it

Because you didn't cancel your Content ID?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

yea i had to reformat my computer because of a virus and i had my id and password on a mail account that was closed down

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

never buy WoW no matter what.

Hardcore = FFXI

Casual = anything but WoW.

They keep it up to 1 year now o.o

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

when I quit FFXI in July 2004 I had no plans to ever returning to FFXI so didnt care if my char was gone after 3 months.

However in July 2005 Square-Enix had this Return to game promotion, where i found out that my character hadnt been deleated yet. I happened to be without an MMO at the time having quit Matrix Online in June 2005 after only 3 months in that game.

When i Came back to FFXI not only did i keep all my Levels and Rank that i had gotten before quitting, When i checked my Mog House I still had a Stack of Beastman Seals and My Old Linkshell Pearls which had since been Broken and Disbanded.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart Lion
    Guild Wars the way its designed is not an MMORPG, its more a glorified Diablo II kinda thing from what i see.
    pah.... you and your pre-judgement.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    pah.... you and your pre-judgement.....
    Yeah, but the truth is that Guild Wars isn't a full on MMORPG. I still think it's a good game. =)