Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: scariest sh moment

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Holmes
    floating head of Andrew outside the window.
    Didnt you like want a pic of that, Why ?

I did want one but it's hard to find.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Guess
    In SH3, in the Office, I think. You see the mannequin in a closet, and Heather makes a very innocuous comment about it. You sturn around, it screams, and I just about jumped out of my skin. Thanks Konami, I needed a change of underwear after THAT one!
    That freaked me out as well. I had to force myself to go back and look.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Griever
    But one of the scariest had to be in Silent Hill 3 with the bathtub and the mirror.
    That got to me as well, not to mention every other part of the Hospital in that game, and the final are and amusement park.

The haunted house is also freaky as hell. I mean come on, it's a haunted house in Silent Hill; how could it not be freaky. And then when you get to the end of it and have to outrun this wave of light or whatever it was before it killed you. As if getting to that point weren't stressful enough. There's a reason I've only played through SH3 once. Never quite worked up the nerve to play it again. I'd like to now though, but now free time is an issue.

Silent Hill scares me from start to finish. But the scariest moment is any time i see Pyramid head in SH2.

The scariest of any video game is when the floorboards fall through in RE2.

Whats the bit in the underground prison in SH2? I don't remember anything scary there.

Flaoting head of Andrew? Is this after Water Prison, or Return to Water Prison? I never got past Return to Water Prison, Walter always kills me, and the bimbo gets stuck all the time..
    And yeah, I never remember any toilet incident..care to explain please?

Like Vivi22 says, its hard to get the nerve to play these games now..

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Heart
    Silent Hill scares me from start to finish. But the scariest moment is any time i see Pyramid head in SH2.

The scariest of any video game is when the floorboards fall through in RE2.

Whats the bit in the underground prison in SH2? I don't remember anything scary there.

Go knocking on doors in the Prison washroom. At one point either something screams from the other side (A Nurse's cry), or the scream happens after a benign comment....It can't explain why it scared me (I never was big into the BOO! factor), but yeah.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

PSP IZ DA DAWGZ!!!!!!! Cid Vicious's Avatar

Of the two i've played-

Silent Hill 2: The long walk through the park and cemetry to Silent Hill Ranch alway's spooked me, your weaponless and expecting some freak to jump out any second. It took me about twenty minutes too get past that part. The music that play's in the room behind the clock in the apartment is nerve shattering too, no mater how cool i act i can't wait to get out of there.

Silent Hill 3: The only part that scared me was when you get pushed on the track in the subway, first time it happend i got smashed by the train. I Alway's skip that part whenever i replay the game. :eep:

Silent Hill 2....

That Pyramid monster had sweating blood!!!! *scared to death just thinking 'bout that thing chasing me*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

SPECIALLY when he chases you in the sewers