Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grandia III !!

And annoying, since you had to go up the the surface and back into town to save. >>

im enjoying Grandia 3 quite a bit, the only other one ive played though is 2, and so far i like the story for 3 much better

Im 12 hours into the game now, Getting harder now .......

Im still waiting for the UK release.

Hmm, I really want to play this game. I've beaten Grandia and Grandia II, and don't ever plan on touching Grandia Xtreme. The name alone is dumb enough to keep me away from it. I think Grandia eclipses Grandia II, so I'd be looking for something that approached the original's fun level.

Yeah I have it.

I'm on Disc 2 now, the first disc took about 16 hours, and if the game is only 30-35 hours, well... it might dissapoint in the length department.

On top of that, no bonus bosses, dungeons or anything? Sad.

I like the story, and the characters are all pretty well designed. It's a bit too linear though, even the maps are linear. Very little to do outside of following the story, and maybe doing some side leveling/magic creation.

I love the system of course, as I always do with a Grandia title, and wish it had something to look forward to after that 35 hour mark.

Im at the beginning of the second disc with a 17 hour save file, Im at the Nautica Plateau now. I know what you mean by Linear, but Im still enjoying it...

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I've been playing this the past few days. It seems a lot shorter to me than the other two main games in the series so far. I guess I might just be going by it a little too fast.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

I beat it yesterday, ya Grandia III was pretty short, I beat it in 31 hours.
    (SPOILER)Xorn was pretty easy though...