Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal - crisis or not?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

There are several Italians with numbers like 60, 75, 99, stuff like that. The joys of having an Italian Master League side in PES5 (All fell to Lecce's wrath, and the now-destroyed Alan Smith was my captain.)

And according to said game, Greek clubs like to give the number 1 to outfield players.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    There are several Italians with numbers like 60, 75, 99, stuff like that. The joys of having an Italian Master League side in PES5 (All fell to Lecce's wrath, and the now-destroyed Alan Smith was my captain.)
    The coolness of choosing Lecce is totally offset by the other thing. But yeah, all those Italians are stupid.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Articles

I only chose them because I thought they had the coolest kit. It's sort of like Melchester Rovers. And hey, it's better than when I had Andy Johnson up front...speaking of the which, he's a perfect example of Bruce's stupidity. He traded him as makeweight for Clinton Morrison to Palace, being valued at £750,000, and later tried to buy him back for £6m.

And with Smith gone, I think that's also Man Utd's last capable central midfielder gone. Before anyone suggests Fletcher, note the word "capable". Looks like we might finish second after all.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

and cupless too
    ...Geddit?

Articles

I think 2nd and cupless is better than 5th (or 4th if you're lucky) and cupless.

I only chose them because I thought they had the coolest kit. It's sort of like Melchester Rovers. And hey, it's better than when I had Andy Johnson up front...speaking of the which, he's a perfect example of Bruce's stupidity. He traded him as makeweight for Clinton Morrison to Palace, being valued at £750,000, and later tried to buy him back for £6m.

And with Smith gone, I think that's also Man Utd's last capable central midfielder gone. Before anyone suggests Fletcher, note the word "capable". Looks like we might finish second after all.
    I Resent That. We have Giggs, Richardson & Ronaldo. If you mean capable defensive midfielder...then I concede.

Liverpool have always had this tendency to implode & are as blunt as that girlyman who sings about Love & heartbreak, with the exception of Saturday, where our players managed to leave their brains behind, Liverpool have not shown they are in any way better than us. 1-0 from a header that took 2 posts to go in is hardly a massive humiliation.

Still, Benitez has worked wonders there and they are back up where history says they should be.

Hopefully United will get Duscher in the summer. All will be great, he's a fantastic player.

INCIDENTILLY, Ronaldo has hinted he wants to leave Real. Think he'll go to blighty?

Articles

Giggs, Richardson and Ronaldo are all better off on the wing, though.

As for the other Ronaldo, well, I bet Chelski will be sniffing around him.

Duscher?
    That names rings a bell
    Didn't he get sent off at Old Trafford for breaking David Beckham's toe?
    Jeez you're desperate
    ...Geddit?

Quote Originally Posted by Port Regulator mobiletype
    Duscher?
    That names rings a bell
    Didn't he get sent off at Old Trafford for breaking David Beckham's toe?
    Jeez you're desperate
    He did. I don't believe he got sent off & why in HELL is that desperate? You make avbout as much sense as a deaf drunk Albanian singing God Save The Queen.

you are desperate in the sense that you're willing to sign somebody who got booed off the pitch by your very own fans and he did get sent off by the way (you can do all the research you want but you can't prove me wrong on that basis). Plus your can eat your own words on that drunk Albanian since your spelling isn't exactly top-notch
    ...Geddit?

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The amount of Newcastle hate in this thread makes me sad.

Articles

Haha, don't worry about it Jess. I think there's been hate directed towards every English team that has made it into the Champion's League (as it is now) other than Leeds and Blackburn.

Blackburn are dirty bastards.

Hahahahahahahaha. Leeds. :laugh:

Okay, make that every English team that has made it into the Champion's League.

I think 2nd and cupless is better than 5th (or 4th if you're lucky) and cupless.
    Ooh, take that, Tottenham Hotspur!

Melchester Rovers 4 lief, BTW. I'm so creating them.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Articles

Didn't Spurs win that Peace Cup thing in Korea?

I have a Roy of the Rovers annual somewhere. It featured the future of football, with women's football being as big as men's football (The World Cup final was between the women of England, featuring Roy Race's great great great grandaughter Camel or something like that, vs Mandelaland (South Africa)) and in men's football, the league was made up of teams from all around the world. The Nairobi Rhinos were relegated, I think, and although North London Aces (A mixture of Spurs, Arsenal and, bizarrely, Barnet) won the league, Melchester Rovers won the first ever Moon Cup.

Oh Roy.

Psy i honestly have no idea what you're talking about
    ...Geddit?