Thread: Shaodw Hearts

Default Shaodw Hearts

I got Covenant for christmas. wow, thats one awesome rpg. Im at the last boss now. The battle system is so enjoyable. The music has a great unique theme with Yoshitaka hirota, and yasunori mitsuda picking up the slack. It involves history and events from world war I and characters like Anastacia of the russian dynasty as a playable character and Rasputin the mad monk as an enenmy. Yuri is one of the best heros ever. His jokes are actually funny. You travel through europe and japan. Thats just shadow hearts covenant. You can tell its something special from the opening when the main hero in demon form slaughters a group of german soldiers in a church by "domremy" where Joan of Ark was born. Its amazing. I havent played 1 which is like resident evil the RPG. And Shadow hearts from the new world will be out soon with one of the most amazing opening themes ever.

shadow hearts is the absoloute greatest series in the whole entire world.
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

I've only played Shadow Hearts 1 and I really enjoyed going through that.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Ive got the first game, I didnt enjoy it that much so I didnt get the second game.

It looks pretty interesting, but I can't find the first game anywhere. I'm screwed.

I have Covenant. It's nice, except for the Judgement Ring system, which pisses me off a lot of the time.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I hugely enjoyed SH and absolutely love SH2. I loved the innovation in the judgement ring and love the way the characters and story develop.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

What Kind of Rating would u give the game
    Sig height limit is 250px.
    [!]

Hiei King of the Black Flame Dragon --!>

I got near to beating it when I was renting, but now that I own it, I just haven't the enthusiasm to play it again, what with all the other things I've got to do. I haven't had the chance to play Covenant yet, but I am interested and I can't wait for From the New World, even though it plays on a lighter mood.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Dragon
    What Kind of Rating would u give the game
    3846734643687438684367843678436784637867834678346783467834673486734867348673846/10

its that damn good. covenant is even better.
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    I have Covenant. It's nice, except for the Judgement Ring system, which pisses me off a lot of the time.
    To be perfectly honest, that was a lot easier to deal with in the original. Except for getting the damn Nightbird Claw. I know I had to spend a great deal of Covenant with my people equipped with items to slow the damn ring down.

I think they're both fantastic games and I love them to pieces, if only for the setting. The music is fantastic in places, it's a fun game with a weird sense of humour and it's fun to boot. Plus you get to go to Wales without there being sheep!
    Last edited by Heath; 02-21-2006 at 01:15 AM.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Shadow Hearts is one of the most underated series imo. I love the first one and the second one is pretty good. I also loved the story in Koudelka the gameplay made me want to kill someone. Yuri, to me, is one of the best protaginists in video games too imo.

Im looking forward to the new one

Next to the FF series, SH is amazing.