Thread: Need Banner work

Default Need Banner work

I don't know if "asking" is allowed in this forum, but I checked around and I don't believe it's frowned upon or anything...so I'll go ahead and ask. Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate request.

I have a Valkyrie Profile forum that I would like to expand. I have one banner for the forum entirely and it's pretty good. However, I have been thinking of adding in a code that allows the banner to change randomly, and to do that, I need more forum banners. I also want to have additional banners to ask users to place in their sigs in other forums for advertising.

Needless to say, I'm not very good at doing this myself and I'm swamped with other site work. I was wondering if anyone was interested in making a banner for me, I'm hoping a few people will like to so that I have maybe 2-3 new banners. I can provide images and will link yez here and then you can select from the images and see what looks nice and whatnot...if anyone wants to take on this challenge, by all means please, and I will provide some sources.

Thanks!

Now with Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria updates and the Valkyrie Profile shrine!

Join The Valkyrie Profile Forums!*Grand Re-Opening!*

I will be happy make some if you want.

EDIT: this is something I just did to show you what I do.

Last edited by Awesomeman; 02-18-2006 at 04:21 AM.

OHH THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! I PM-ed you, thankies ^^

Now with Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria updates and the Valkyrie Profile shrine!

Join The Valkyrie Profile Forums!*Grand Re-Opening!*

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Just for future reference, sig/banner making requests belong in this thread. Advertising of other forums/sites is not allowed outside your signature, and as for asking questions about coding etc, you can post threads in the Help Forum asking how to do that sort of thing and people should be able to help you out! Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!