Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sin or vegnagun??(do not read if you have not completed ffx or x-2)

Default sin or vegnagun??(do not read if you have not completed ffx or x-2)

i want to know your views on who you think is the best out of sin and vegnagun. cant wait to hear!!!

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Sin. As he was actually somewhat challenging. I defeated Vegnagun first time around. It was stupidly easy, and incredibly disappointing. My characters were not even above level 50 =/

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Vegnagun was built with the sole intention to defeat Sin, so my vote goes to the machina. However, in terms of difficulty in battle, I found Sin to be the more difficult of the two.

I always thought Vegnagun was built for the machina war...

Anyway, Sin would easily win.

Sin sounds nice and all but sucks.

In the FMVs of Vegnagun it looked superb.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sin would win. Mainly becaus Vegnagun can't distinguish between friend and foe, and also, Sin also has more parts to defeat, and if Vegnagun has tried to defeat the Sin that is in FFX, it would have lost. (It would have beaten the first one, however)

Vegnagun had the potential to destroy Sin, but as Tavrobel stated, it could not separate friend from foe. Why it couldn't, as it was a machina, I haven't a clue, but that is what is stated in the game. Power-wise, I imagine both are equal, as both could completely destroy Spira if it wished. And Auron's Ghost, it was built to be used in the Machina War, but as stated above, it was rejected and hidden beneath Bevelle.

i much prefer sin myself, even though vegnagun looked cooler in the fmvs of him.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Sure, it may have looked cooler, but it was supposed to destroy Sin? It can't be destroyed by machina right? =/

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

(SPOILER)The first one could have been, and the makers of Vegnagun KNEW it. However, since Vegnagun was sealed away, and Yevon deceived the people, so by making Yunalesca do the Final Summon, she sealed the defeat of the people of Spira. While her intentions may have been good at one point, being dead changes your opinion on things, and she becomes a tool of her father. She is so disoriented, she becomes a fiend in FFX-2, after revealing her true colors in FFX. (Very Ultimecia type battle it was, and in FFX-2, she is on level 80 of the Via Infinito, and is now Chac, a Basilisk type monster)

The second Sin was made from an Aeon, rather than being one in its essence. Yu Yevon then learned how to reincarnate Sin using the fallen Final Aeon. So after this, Sin would have been weak, but since Machina was forbidden at that point, and everyone agreed to the letter, Sin grew in power. Yu Yevon then leveled up Sin to level 100, and put all his Skill Points in Anti-Machina defense, since the only other method was letting him use Aeons, and he had already been able to reincarnate Sin using the Aeon that defeats him.

FFX is one gigantic conspiracy (HAHAHA GET IT CONSPIRACY? LMAO!

You are now dumber for having read that. I bid you good day.

Sins much harder
    [IMG][/IMG]

The fullmoon

Life is adventure

Sin would win.
    I mean, thats what the people of Spira thought.
    But during Operation Meahien (cant spell...eh) they also thought that 'that' could work.
    In the end...
    Sin, 100%
    but...Sephiroth kicks ass....
    both of them
    Show someone a smile, and they will probably smile. Show a person a frown, and it will end into a smile as well. For some things, it works. Others...Frowns and Tears are forever.
    Be my friend and i'll try my best to make you smile...

Twilight....hehe right, coming from someone who usually hehe...

I like vegnagun's look more,like Tidusguy said,but I think Sin is stronger

Thanks Awesomeman for the sig

SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, even though vegnagun has the potential to defeat sin, he was easy to beat. And even though vegnagun was supposed to be more powerfull, the only way you possibly stood a chance against sin was by having everyone in spira sing the hymn of the fayth in order to make sin docile. Otherwise, sin could of just done a little gravity spell and kill everyone. It doesn't make since but I choose sin.

The whole you are evil thing just got old.