Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: ff7 millionare

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Leader you can't lose the final battle against seph. It's a plotline driven battle. If he attacks you counter attack and he dies. Before you ask questions know what your talking about. All these questions are really easy also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot
    Leader you can't lose the final battle against seph. It's a plotline driven battle. If he attacks you counter attack and he dies. Before you ask questions know what your talking about. All these questions are really easy also.
    Jackpot is correct, you can't lose that battle. His attack won't kill you, and you will always counter and defeat him. As to the question difficulty, that's up to leader, Jackpot. Question difficulty is a relative thing. What is easy to one person may be difficult for another. Just let him ask what he wants to ask, and leave him alone otherwise (or just tell him when he's wrong).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

acually, I didn't counter when I faced him once, and I didn't have it saved either. and i just beat ruby. And this is only the 100 gil question, no dip it's easy, it would be unfair to be harder

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

All i'm saying is get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals
    incorrect

you get the assault rifle

No, that is wrong, 100% wrong. You get the Assault Gun, not the Assault Rifle. In real life, they are completely different weapons; not to mention that there is no "Assault Rifle" in FFVII. How would Barret manage to attach a rifle to his arm anyway--most of his weapons are at least semi-automatic.

PS: I thought that you were probably thinking "Assault Gun" when you made the question, but I wasn't sure that it might be a trick question...I should still be in the hotseat.
    Sigless

you can't get ultima weapon if you beat ruby weapon, you must beat ultima weapon to get the weapon, answer: no

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

EDIT: sorry, I forgot to check which page I'm on.

Btw. You can be defeated, I've Just Tried. Just stand around Idle and he will kill you off. For those who say Cloud counters, Maybe its because you have Counter materia on.
    Last edited by Waveth; 02-26-2006 at 01:06 PM.

It is hard....wouldn't you agree?

Blog Entries

abrojtm, I got halo's gun confused with barrets, you now have a choice, take 2000 extra gil for inconvinience, or be back in the hotseat.

vivi can continue if you take the money, or continue after you if you want the hotseat.

Well I answered the question correctly, so I should be in the hotseat. I can just wait for vivi to finish then finish my turn.
    Sigless

Quote Originally Posted by Waveth
    EDIT: sorry, I forgot to check which page I'm on.

Btw. You can be defeated, I've Just Tried. Just stand around Idle and he will kill you off. For those who say Cloud counters, Maybe its because you have Counter materia on.
    If you're referring to the "final Sephiroth" battle, as this was referenced earlier, this is not the case. What you describe is literally impossible, because the predetermined AI scripts force Cloud to counter. This occurs in any and all situations where Omnislash is not selected, be it Defending, Row Changing, or merely hesitating.

Moreover, Counter materia is irrelevant; not only does this always occur regardless of materia placement, one should assume that Cloud bear no materia during that particular battle. This is evident from the fact that his maxHP will be noticeably lower than it had been previously, assuming one had been using an HP Plus materia before.

Default may i be in the hotseatt

these questions are so unbelieably simple chuck some different ones out

Blog Entries

vivi is correct, now for 200

and thanks to that one person, it's harder, but not too much.

name one materia cloud is equiped with when you start a new game, only one of them, if you name both, it's wrong

Lightning materia
    (I can't say the other)(thunder is my favourite element=Ixion!!!)

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i think you should start giving 4 choices for answers instead of just asking a question to make it a bit more like who wants to be a millionare.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*