View Poll Results: What is the best Final Fantasy game?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

2 1.87%
  • Final Fantasy II

2 1.87%
  • Final Fantasy III

1 0.93%
  • Final Fantasy IV

3 2.80%
  • Final Fantasy V

1 0.93%
  • Final Fantasy VI

16 14.95%
  • Final Fantasy VII

23 21.50%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

16 14.95%
  • Final Fantasy IX

15 14.02%
  • Final Fantasy X

5 4.67%
  • Final Fantasy X-2

15 14.02%
  • Final Fantasy XI

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics

6 5.61%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

2 1.87%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

0 0%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Best Final Fantasy Game

lol it didn't mean to come out like that in my first post i was just in a hurry so i didn't put it all down
    Cloud - " Stay quietly in my dreams"
    Sephiroth - " I will never be just a mere memory "

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    Quote Originally Posted by auronova
    Its not tht i dnt like X-2 coz its good in some ways i just though the story was a little stupid in my opinion. but i still think 7 and then 6 are my favourites
    well i'm sorry if i got all on you, i can't make you do this and say that,
    I'm too big of a FFX-2 fan to dis it
    And Final Fantasy VII, looks like lots of people like its so....
    FFVII's crap, those fanboys will never give up the first time they saw a 3D FF.

There's nothing really special 'bout FFVII
    -Crappy (huh?) kind of ending, nothing's going on, nothing really happens between Cloud and Tifa, nothing happens with Barret, Cait Sith ain't even in it, boring and dull.

-Yuffie is never portrayed very well, she steals things, but doesn't do anything important after the stealing scenes.

-TOO many vague character

-FFVII is ONLY 'bout Cloud and Sephiroth:laugh:

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Thumbs up

I feel Final Fantasy VIII is THE BEST by far!!! I'm really not in the mood to type out a whole long speech cuz I pretty much stated all my reasons why I adore it in previous threads. But it basically comes down to this:

~ I felt SOOO much emotion during the game, I can't even describe it. I could play that game a million times and never get tired of it, and feel the same emotion and passion everytime. :kaolove:

~ I REALLY liked the story and characters!!! :kaohappy2

~ It was the 1st Final Fantasy I ever played, so it has a special place in my heart.

:kaolove: :kaohappy2 FINAL FANTASY VIII :kaohappy2 :kaolove:

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo
    You heard it right folks! FF VII is nowhere on my top list! Why's that? Simply, the game is not good. And I don't want to start argumenting.
    If you really meant that you wouldn't have brought it up

What Are You Guys Talking About The Best Final Fantasy Is 8 Because It Is Just Like A Aeal World Not Like 9 Its Sucks The Best Of The Best Is Final Fantasy 8 And If Someone Said Its 7 He Is So Stupid Ya 7 Is Good But 8 Is THE BEST It Has GF...Draw That No Other Game Of Final Fantasy Had It I Just Want From You To Think FF1-7 No GF Or Draw FF8 Had A GF and Draw FF9-11 No GF Or Draw Why???????????
    And Don't Forget About How We Take The GF We Must Fight The Monster Not Go To temple Or Buy It OR Blah Blah Blah Ya Fight It Its The Best.................................................................................
    I Think If Square Enix Done Final Fantsy 8 In PS2 I Will Buy It 200% Yup
    And You Will Not Bleive If I Said "I Play FF8 3 Times and Funish It" And FF7 I Didn't Complete It I Wish If The Company Do FF8 In PS2 With More Quality And More Things

Ya REALY And Dont Forget The Ending Of It The Ending And The Credit Just Like A Realy Movie Or Someting

Quote Originally Posted by Final Fantasy 8
    What Are You Guys Talking About The Best Final Fantasy Is 8 Because It Is Just Like A Aeal World Not Like 9 Its Sucks The Best Of The Best Is Final Fantasy 8 And If Someone Said Its 7 He Is So Stupid Ya 7 Is Good But 8 Is THE BEST It Has GF...Draw That No Other Game Of Final Fantasy Had It I Just Want From You To Think FF1-7 No GF Or Draw FF8 Had A GF and Draw FF9-11 No GF Or Draw Why???????????
    And Don't Forget About How We Take The GF We Must Fight The Monster Not Go To temple Or Buy It OR Blah Blah Blah Ya Fight It Its The Best.................................................................................
    And You Will Not Bleive If I Said "I Play FF8 3 Times and Funish It" And FF7 I Didn't Complete It I Wish If The Company Do FF8 In PS2 With More Quality And More Things
    Other FF's didn't have the Draw system cause it sucked.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Other FF's didn't have the Draw system cause it sucked.
    AGREED.I finished it once and never played it again because I couldn't stand it.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Thumbs up

:kaohappy2 YOU ROCK!!! :kaohappy2

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

I have three equal favorites out of all the ones I've beaten/Played. (Which is IV-XI including CC and T) I have I/II/III just havent had time to beat them yet.

My 3 Equals are VI, VII and T. I put my vote in VI to at least get it up there with VIII.

Why the bloody Hell does FFX-2 have so many votes *Dies*

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    :kaohappy2 YOU ROCK!!! :kaohappy2

DEFINITELY!! 8 IS DA BEST!!! I DON'T SLEEP MOTHERF*****!!!!!

-LYCHON

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    There is no excuse for anybody to be insulting anybody in this thread. I don't want to see any more of it.
    So, I will now close this.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles