Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultros?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Even if he knows Suplex at this point, I dont think you can use it against Ultros.

Who cares about Suplex in under 1 hour 20 mins I can have EVERY character at Ultros and level 17-20 depending on how many Pteradons I got lucky to find on the Lete River.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

That's wonderful. The person we're trying to help is at the save point right before Ultros, and thus has no time to level up. So your levels arent really helping.

My statement was made in response to someone earlier saying they had set the turbo controller to do the levelling sequence and had gotten a Game over. I thought u were making reference to my previous post in your post about Suplex working or not working. Sorry.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Ah, no worries. I got a bit confused myself <3

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

If I'm confusing people I'm about to make a thread to put all my n00b questions in. Is this the game where tonberries use step mine btw?
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

I believe years ago I had tonberries and other mobs use step mine, but I am not 100% sure of which cool attacks went with which enemies, so don't hold me to that

Well theres a step counter so I assume so.
    It's a sentimental jury

Phunkafied & therapeutic Juniper Jade's Avatar

Little update: I put everyone in the back row and defeated Ultros! Whoop whoop. So thanks for all your help everyone!
    *~JJ~*
    :sing: If should I leave this lonely world behind.
    Your voice will still remember our melody.
    Now I know we'll carry on.
    Melodies of Life.
    Come circle round and grow deep in our hearts, as long as we
    remember. :sing:

A little late.....it doesnt matter, Im far past that part now ^-^
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Me too, I can't find that damn gate. I can't find the mountain. THE AIRSHIPS TOO FAST.
    It's a sentimental jury

You do not actually see the ESPER GATE which is what I believe you are referring to. What you will see is a SINGLE house on the East (I believe) side of the continent...past a Desert and you land next to it and enter to get to the sealed gate.

Ah, I was looking for a mountain trail thing, like Narshe. Because that's what you see in the scene. I appreciate this correction.
    It's a sentimental jury

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, there is nothing on the map. The Esper Gate part is tricky because of that.