Thread: [W]The Xerigen Network (or Operation: Pixel?)

Default [W]The Xerigen Network (or Operation: Pixel?)

Hey guys, been looking to make a serious website forever now. Unfortunately, I always go at it alone, and then can't code my own design. This is a web design I made a couple of months ago: http://micruisin.com/xgnnet.jpg.

Tell me what you think! C/C is much appreciated! I tried to code it using entirely CSS, using only div tags, entirely tableless, and fluid so it looks nice in any resolution. I also tried to integrate Joomla content management system, but it turned out like complete crap. The problem is, I can make a nice website design/template, but I completely suck at coding it. I might ditch the template altogether and make a whole new one because, honestly, I don't know what I want the website to be about. And do you think "The Xerigen Network" or "Operation: Pixel" is a better name for a website? Anyone have any idea of what kind of website I should make? Hmm.. thanks!

The Xerigen Network hopefully opening sometime soon.
    Visit micruisin.com for now (I designed it.)

ahh. Nearly forgot to mention, here is the site I tried to implement the Joomla CMS in with: http://operationpixel.micruisin.com

You'll notice it looks a lot different from the screenshot =/. I don't understand much CSS unfortunately.

The Xerigen Network hopefully opening sometime soon.
    Visit micruisin.com for now (I designed it.)

I was thinking from the title it was going to be a sprite comic. It looks very, very proffesional and all but the load time is ridiculous.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?