0 0%

1 1.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 9 Review

Default Final Fantasy IX Review

Game: Final Fantasy IX
    My Rating: 10
    Comments: Great storyline and playability

How do you rate Final Fantasy IX? I give it a 10/10, the graphics were great for it's time, the sounds and sounds effects were great. The battle style is perfect and the character design is great! What do you rate it?
    Last edited by Holy Lancer; 02-20-2006 at 12:24 AM.

FFIX was my fav ff of all time. If for nothing else, it was the characters. They were original and they weren't static. They had genuine personality and you could fall in love with them even if they weren't the main character. ex: Vivi...he's wonderful

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

FFIX ROCKS! It was the first FF game I ever played (i saw my friends play VII and VIII before that but I played IX first). It was realy awesome and it got me hooked on FF so I love it!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

it was my fave FF and it just has amzing , interesting and overall brilliant gameplay and storyline.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Thumbs up

I cant get enough of that game it features many elements from the previous FFs (excluding 7 and 8) n the storyline,Beautiful.
    :mog: KUPO!! kupo kupopo kupkup kupo?:mog:
    ..Laguna!!..

I think it's better than Final Fantasy 7.

I would give every Final Fantasy a 10/10 excluding FFIX, Crystal Chronicles and FF Tactics Advance, because I don't think they are as good as 10/10 but FFIX is a pretty decent game, nowhere as good as other FF's.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

I gave it 9. It was a great game but it just missed the full score.

I gave it a 9. It was great, but not perfect.

I'd give it a 9, an 8 for FF standards, its a great game, but is no match for FFVII, VI or V ....

Its a nine, its a really good game, but theres just so much room for improvement and the horrible body shape of the characters irritates mwa to a certain degree

I love it, it's my favourite Final Fantasy. Such a beautiful storyline...

Rating - 10
    "Not having a guitar is like not having a girlfriend - only worse" - Wiggy
    "There are only two ways to live your life: the first is as if nothing is a miracle, the second as if everything is" - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    it's one of my fave FF and it just has amzing , interesting and overall brilliant gameplay and storyline.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I give it a 9, It is the best of the PS1 Final Fantasy's, But it's not quite perfect. Freya and Aramant are interesting characters, but I just wonder if square ran out of development time and didnt have enough time to include side quests for them to be expanded on. Everyone else got sufficient chance to shine, but those two I found were very much under used.

as for the weird in-game character designs, I'll give the haters that point. I mean really, take a look at some of Amano's character sketches, and the in-game models just do not do them justice. Zidaine in the character sketch looks like quite the rouge, but still has that quintessential star quality. His in-game designs looks like a backstreet boy reject with a tail. It's not enough to ruin the game for me, or even drag the score down by another point as it really didnt bother me considering I started playing RPG's with Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, but I do understand where people are coming from.

10!!!! Best FF game ever. Period. Probably the best FF knight and FF main protagonist as well....