Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9394953545556575859

Thread: 1572,the year of FF8.

Actually, had I ended the sentence there, it would be 'praising a mite', but I meant he was taking Ifrit's comments too literally. The same goes true of a lot of the words of the defeated in these games.

Not only Ifrit but many other very strong GF say things like that.
    By the way,the other students participated on the prerequisite but didnīt beat him.
    Otherwise they would get him as a GF lefting Squall unable to get him.

Whatīs the rush with the transformation thing?
    If you wanna to know PARTIALLY how they transform go see the FMV where Edea transforms.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

"From legends to reality is a long way"

If you wanna to know PARTIALLY how they transform go see the FMV where Edea transforms.
    If you say so, but still there is no transformation from a Propagator and thas a Magic related transformation, like all other from other games.

and still, there's no transformation from the characters to a Propagator

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    And I'm saying that you may be taking their incredulous words without the necessary grain of salt.

Which does not show a transformation from anything resembling a Propagator. As said before, she looks more like a red chocobo than a propagator.

Still, it confuses me, because if you say that Edea suffered a transformation from a Propagator to a normal human being, then when that transformation happened with the other characters?

Plus: how could the Propagators co-exist when they were at the Ragnarok? I’m talking about Squall and Rinoa. Because the Ragnarok was at the space and not on Earth, between the holographic walls…

At that time the Propagators were defeated by Squall and Rinoa. Can you please explain this?

You had been out for a long time,Soul_Hunter.
    The answer to your questions were written on this thread.

If you say so, but still there is no transformation from a Propagator and thas a Magic related transformation, like all other from other games.

and still, there's no transformation from the characters to a Propagator
    The characters werenīt possessed and losed their memory,thatīs why they donīt transform.
    And who said the transformation didnīt involve magic?

And I'm saying that you may be taking their incredulous words without the necessary grain of salt.
    "Too good for a human"

I am sure Gfīs had a long experience in fighting people.
    Garden dispatches Seed all over the world.
    And some Gf remains there until our characters arrive.
    12 years is much for battling humans isnīt it?
    And they say "too good for a human" exactly to the ones who are supposed to defeat them(and they say it at low HP rightly a little before the battle finishes)?

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

FE you seem to have a theory for just about everything maybe you can answer this:
    Who says "You are indeed an interesting one brimming with passion" after the Bahamut fight?
    ...Geddit?

The characters werenīt possessed and losed their memory,thatīs why they donīt transform.
    And who said the transformation didnīt involve magic?
    I say involve magic, actually

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    You had been out for a long time,Soul_Hunter.
    The answer to your questions were written on this thread.
    Ok, I'll go have a look... but if I don't like it... I'll bring this up again!

Bahamut himself.He find them too interesting(for a human).

Regards,
    Big D

Yeah, but Bahamut is the king of dragons, it has his reasons, but not all of them, actually you don't get all the GF of a battle.

For example Phoenix, you never battle him, neither Eden, Carbuncle or Siren, and they are a great help to the team (in my case, Eden Carbuncle and Siren make a great team with my Diablos and my Cerberus)

But I am sure they are weaker than the ones you get.
    And Bahamut is the king of GF,not of the dragons.
    He,being the king is wise.

Regards,
    Big D

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You were asked to only have one active theory thread at a time. Which one do you want closed, this or the new one?

Edit: OK, start a new one and old one gets closed. That's how it'll be.

Might I just state that "The king is wise" is an incredibly unsupported position?

Or that Bahamut might simply have a poor opinion of humanity?

I note that you take Dialogue uber alles when it suits you FE.

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Let me go back to some of the things:

1. transformation fo characters:one thing to say: their ancestors were the centra right? not the propogators. propogators are basically aliens. they are from a different world. transforming in any show or game that has ever been seen(at least permanent transformations) have never caused memory loss, and i don't think square is much for changing trends. if the propogators were from earth, ppl would have known about them. no one does in the game. in conclusion, the characters of VIII do not transform or ever did.

2. GF quotes: there is nothing really to say besides the fact that they are just stating how talented, strong, and different the characters are from other humans they have met/seen. no, i don't mean different as in they are from another race FE.