Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656 ... LastLast

Thread: 1572,the year of FF8.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    A fanfiction is a history made by ourselves,not what one thinks happens on the game.

I already explained your question.

In one "Universe" we had the Propagators becoming a dinasty of kings.
    However Hyne send the Ragnarok to the past and through it changed History.
    To make this change be consistent the changed "Universe" must evolve as a different "Universe" than the one in which they become kings.

So,time loops donīt happen (time not set on stone).
    More random $hit just tossed in there to make your fiction work. You could randomly assume anything of an infinite amount of scenarios to make your so called theories work. Which is precisely what your doing. You have NO WAY TO PROVE any of this.

C'mon, admit it. Your just writing this nonsense to get everyone annoyed. Like I said before, no one competent enough to use a computer is stupid enough to waste their time making this up and actually believe it.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

You really doesnīt understood What I said there do you?
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All I know is that FVIII is set 1000 years after FFVII...

You really doesnīt understood What I said there do you?
    Yes, I do. Perhaps it is you who don't understand what I'm saying.

You're even arrogant enough to think that, for some reason, you are more intelligent than the rest of us, to think that we don't understand what you're explaining, and you were clever enough to uncover Square's "real" intentions. While what you're saying is far-fetched, it isn't rocked science.

Again I'll post that which I posted earlier in response to you on another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybayman
    Yes,I know.It was too much for you.You arenīt prepared yet to accept it.
    Thatīs why you call it crazy.
    Man, you're unbelievable.
    Its not too much for us, we understand what you're saying, as retarded as it is.

Just think about this: why would Squaresoft (at the time) spend all that time (and money) dreaming up a behind-the-scenes situation like this, to just link together their ingame facts?

They wouldn't. They don't care how all the occurances in the FFVIII world link together in the background. They probably just assumed that the people in the world were born from their parents, who in turn came from their ancestors, and not propagators from outer space.

I think you're grasping at straws here, because obviously you've spent so much time to yourself, convincing yourself that this is what the creators (authors) of the game intended. Now that you're trying to tell people, you're finding it hard to accept the fact that the vast majority of people here just do not agree with you, because you've spent so much time convincing yourself of this theory.

You've got to get out more.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 10-03-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Do you think that parallel destiny "Universes" were impossible on FF8?

I am no arrogant.
    I just thought I could not had been explained myself better(thatīs humbleness).

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

in one of your threads I PROVED that you were arrogant
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Oh great not another one of these threads by Future Esthar.

Sure it's likely the dates right but ti seems everything else is total crap or rubbish

LET THE HAMMER FALL

how longs this gonna go on...this is just like the About Squares Intentions thread.
    u guys r just arguing with each other and not coming to a valid conclusion.
    FE posts something and u all reply with "wat u been smokin..." OR the other way around: Skyblade or someone replies to FE post and FE doesnt agree with it creating more annoyance.
    u guys think that ur word is rite. so if ALL of u think ur rite and dont start accepting other peoples theories (this includes u FE) than this argument or "debate" will never stop.
    im jus sayin ive been reading all these threads and they all turn into "Welcome to the Future Esthar is Insane Thread"
    SO WILL SOME1 PLEEEEEEEEEEZ RESTORE PEACE!?

Quote Originally Posted by GunbladeMaster
    how longs this gonna go on...this is just like the About Squares Intentions thread.
    u guys r just arguing with each other and not coming to a valid conclusion.
    FE posts something and u all reply with "wat u been smokin..." OR the other way around: Skyblade or someone replies to FE post and FE doesnt agree with it creating more annoyance.
    u guys think that ur word is rite. so if ALL of u think ur rite and dont start accepting other peoples theories (this includes u FE) than this argument or "debate" will never stop.
    im jus sayin ive been reading all these threads and they all turn into "Welcome to the Future Esthar is Insane Thread"
    SO WILL SOME1 PLEEEEEEEEEEZ RESTORE PEACE!?
    Funny, I've been saying for a while now that all these threads are the same. No one seems to listen. I wonder, should I contact the mods about the amount of spam in this forum?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

is that a retorical question?

T~T so sad

Thank you Hysterian!

Yeah,if they just stop calling me names and actually argue every point of a theory till the end I am sure so much time would not be wasted.
    And by this time I would had post much more theories.And maybe we would had reach a consensus.

Regards,
    Big D

LOLLLL are you for real? we already basically disproved your crackpot theories. and you don't accept the fact that we did. you won't take any evidence that disproves your theories because you don't want to be wrong. and that's been the case this whole time. your theories have been disproved already, there's nothing to argue about, except for the fact of exactly HOW insane you are.

Thank you Hysterian!

give me an example of a disprove of a theory.

Regards,
    Big D

well first of all, the script. the ultimania guides. those right there prove that your theories are false, and plus, you don't EVER have enough evidence to prove your own theories. you randomly assume things without being able to back it up sufficiently. go back through all your threads and read them. several people have disproved them.

Thank you Hysterian!