Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: 1572,the year of FF8.

I will give you an aproximate list of the names of the persons possessed by Hyne.

Hyne, or the choco boy, did not create the chocobos... Squaresoft did when they made Final Fantasy II...

Since all the games are related maybe the most ancient era (Centra) is before the times of all FFs.After all it has a medieval touch.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    I will give you an aproximate list of the names of the persons possessed by Hyne.

Since all the games are related maybe the most ancient era (Centra) is before the times of all FFs.After all it has a medieval touch.
    Ok, FE, before you come back to your own little world and start being different, let me remind you that all the FFs are not related. They happen in different places and different times. Quoting:

Final Fantasy was made in 1987 by Hironubu Sakaguchi and was actually made as a farewell "present" to Square Co., Ltd. He felt that the gaming world was going in circles and that no-one wanted to take any chances with a new type of game. So he decided to quit the buisness and start a new career doing something completely different, maybe become a fisherman. But before he could do this he needed to prove to both himself and the rest of the world that the age of groundbreaking games were not over. He sat down and worked over a long period in secret on his last project ever. His last dream. His Final Fantasy. And so the name was created. Final Fantasy was a single man's last wish for proving that new things could still be made. And so far every single FF game has improved the gaming world in ways no-one could imagine. Every game has introduced something new, either in terms of graphic, gameplay, voices & music, engine... You name it, Final Fantasy has always been the first to go new ways. And that is how it should be. The moment Hironubu Sakaguchi feels the games are copying themselves he is going to quit and become a fisherman.
    Now this might seem irrelevant to you, but the game are different as are their worlds. Clearly, FF6 and FF:Spirits Within are different worlds. One takes place on the Earth, the other in a fictional world. Though the planet might have come through various era's the landscape would still look similar, which is not the case in any off the FFs. Compare the maps:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

Now a map of our Earth and thus FF:SE:

Now please, tell me that they all look similar? Or maybe you want to say that the earth has changed during that time and that the periods between the games are so long. Well:

What you see on the picture are continental plates. No matter at what age of the development of earth you go, you'll be able to more or less see them on the map. Now, all FFs have different maps and the plates tend to be different as well, so no, I do not think that it is the same planet.

No ideas of interplanetar training has been introduced in either of FFs, but FF:ENDLESS NOVA, which is not made by SquareEnix, and thus cannot be counted as evidence. Thus, your wrong.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

FF VII took place 1000 years after FF VIII right?

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Time loops.Chocobos exist before Hyne because he sent his consciousness inside the chocoboy on the past and created them there.
    And there is no reason to think Chocobo´s exist before WOTC.Hyne created WOTC first and then the Chocobos.
    wtf?! are u saying that Hyne was here at the beginning of the world for this game and had all the intelligence to do all this? I don't think so!

And Jesus spoke, I shall give you free food and free drinks, and I shall be in your chocoboys when thy shall need me. Oh please, this is too much.

To summarise:
    1. All FFs take place in the same, very unfortunate world
    2. Everybody is has been created by the almighty, omniscient God Hyne*kneels down and prays*
    3. The Earth has been divided into time warping walls, without anyone ever noticing. Yeah, I mean, the scientists never look at things like climate, light and atmosphere
    4. The Earth has a nifty high-tech roof which for a to us unknown purpose projects a picture of a moon, who is the earth in one of it’s other eras. Maybe God Hyne was bored and though that there could be no Romeo & Juliet without a moon or it was too dark for him to sleep and he set up a night-lamp, which he called the moon
    5. Ellone is in really a killed-robot send from some more progressive FF, which is still to come out, in order to play around with Squally-Poo
    6. Erosion is a myth; the landscape just shuffles every century
    7. Evolution is a myth; humans never develop
    8. Bigs and Wedge are time travellers, responsible for humour in the world
    9. Everyone is mad, but FE, who is certainly right with his theories

You know, the one problem I have with your theory is that I don’t know where we are compared to the other FFs. I mean, clearly FF:Spirits Within takes place very close to our time. 2100 was the date or something. Now what comes first, FF:SE or FFVII. Both have quite progressive technologies, however, FFVII is clearly quite a bit behind FF:SE, plus the landscape looks a bit different but that’s ok with point 6. Now FFVII cannot happen before our time, since it’s not in our history(would be cool if it was), thus it must have happened either a long time ago before dinosaurs since we don’t have any fossils of Cloud and Tifa. Now this means that it happens after our world, which means that humanity did die out and fell to a very low tech level after FF:SE. I think this is messed up.

EDIT:
    A look, your wrong, the most ancient era are the ancients for FFVII. Plus, medieval = medieval, not ancient. Ancient comes first.
    Last edited by Discord; 01-09-2006 at 05:42 PM.

Yes I am.

What you see on the picture are continental plates. No matter at what age of the development of earth you go, you'll be able to more or less see them on the map. Now, all FFs have different maps and the plates tend to be different as well, so no, I do not think that it is the same planet.

No ideas of interplanetar training has been introduced in either of FFs, but FF:ENDLESS NOVA, which is not made by SquareEnix, and thus cannot be counted as evidence. Thus, your wrong.
    But meteorites coming from space and the Lunar Cries would change the plates,I bet.

You are misunderstanding things.
    Hyne is not a God but a human being.

Ellone is not a cyborg.
    I just said there is a cyborg which imitates Ellone.
    This cyborg is big Ellone.
    The true Ellone is the little one we see and for those who don´t know I think it is Rinoa.

The Earth has been divided into time warping walls, without anyone ever noticing. Yeah, I mean, the scientists never look at things like climate, light and atmosphere.
    On my theory,wind making devices exist on the walls.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 01-09-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

You know, I'm surprised that Hollow Earth theories haven't been mentioned yet.

On my theory,wind making devices exist on the walls.

You know how idiotic the idea of wind making devices sounds? Ok, and how about light polarisation, moisture, erosion, material integration and intersection and, my all time favourite, birds? Do you also have some bird making devices on those walls?

Esthar, where do you have a slightest notion on any sort of walls in the game, except from a window that with a bunch of imagination fits the map?

There is an interesting FMV about birds on the game.It actually seems to show there is a wall there.Ask old members.I already posted it.

Regards,
    Big D

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Since all the games are related

Someone here is getting new ideas from our friend here.

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER
    All I know is that FVIII is set 1000 years after FFVII...
    The FFs are in order except for X and X2. Square have said this
    There are also hiddens things DISSPROVE the R=U theroy but PROOVE the J=U Theroy concidering Jenova gets "Imposed" many times in FFVIII You can't tell me that was an acident.
    I dun really know what theories you two had discussed but judging from our friend's past history:

I'll prove it in a later post.

But all will be revield in another post.
    Those posts he promised never appear and I strongly doubt whatever he said nor do I had any faith in what you said in the first place anyway. But it is really terrifying if you two fuse together.

maybe the most ancient era (Centra) is before the times of all FFs.After all it has a medieval touch.
    If you had just played FF VIII and FF VII, you are really in no position to said or made this assumption regardless if you gotten any twisted information from your new friend.

FFXIV Character

FE, u are coming up with new reasons just at an attempt to keep ur old original theory questionable. That's messed up. Tell us about the birds. Did Hyne gentically maipulate them too? :rolleyes2

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

NO NO NO NO NO!! You've got it all wrong, the birds are shumis possesed by hyne with little gps sticking out of their heads. Duh!
    That is obvius from in game information that i will soon make up with another theory that is almost inpossible to proove wrong because it is so comepetly retarded.

(FE I hope u catch the small amount of sarcasim in that post)
    [leeza]And I hope you catch on when I say that if you can't post without throwing a flame at someone, veiled or not, don't post. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"

FFXIV Character

lol! but seriously, i'd like to know so i can come up with an easily thought up counter.

These "theories" are ludicrous. All the FF games are COMPLETELY different games. They are NOT connected whatsoever ( except same game designers ).

These theories are the most idiotic thing I have ever heard

I like FF8 but not in an sick obsessive way...

Ellone is not a cyborg.
    I just said there is a cyborg which imitates Ellone.
    This cyborg is big Ellone.
    The true Ellone is the little one we see and for those who don´t know I think it is Rinoa.
    Once again. What the Smurf?
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void