Thread: Imp Equipment?(may contain minor spoilers)

Imp Equipment?(may contain minor spoilers)

Ok. So I'm trying to collect the imp equipment to play as Kappa the Imp. I stumbled over Imp Halberd, TortoiseShld and Imp's Armor pretty much by accident, but where can I find Titanium?
    No FAQ, no walkthrough shall help me...
    And another question, if you may! Who would you say I should rename as Kappa? (I myself am thinking of Relm) And don't answer Sabin, Leo or Gestahl, I'm not THAT stupid. I thank everyone who bothers beforehand.
    Oh yeah, and I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm not nai.. I mean native englishspeaker.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

You can steal it from sTumbleWeeds or morph Cactrots or Pugs. TumbleWeeds can be found on the island where you find Dinosaur Island in the North West. Cactrots can be found in the desert south of Miranda. Pugs can be found in Umaro's Cave near the Veldt.

As for what character to use Imps rely on physical strength primarily, so you want someone with high Vigor. Note that Vigor over 128 won't count towards your final damage, so if you're raising it with Espers don't let it go over that amount.

Hope that helps.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

It does, thanks a lot!
    I am using Raiden to rise her (Kappa's) vigor, but in the Esper screen it says Raiden raises Strength (or is it strenght?). It raises her vigor all right and there's no ability called strength, but why does it say so then? Another error in translation or do I just have a poorly translated ROM? (Yes, I am emulating. Yes, I have the original game, believe or don't!)

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think there also was an object you could get if you went to the Coliseum?

Dunno. It doesn't matter anyway, since I already got the game through.
    The Kefka tower was annoyingly easy, by the way. I had trained in (SPOILER)Dinosaur forest and had everyone (except Kappa, she had Offering+Genji Glove and two Imp Halberds) an Economizer as a relic. I had thaught everyone Quick and Ultima.. you can pry quess the rest.

if u go to the colloseam(dont kno if i speled that right)bet a tortoise shield and then if u win the battle u will get the titainum

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Relm is your most powerful mage so it ws kinda a waste turning her physical.