Thread: Virtua Fighter 5

Default Virtua Fighter 5

http://virtuafighter.com/

I was readingu p alot here an apperently Sega's getting it's hands dirty in making a 5th chapter to the most legendary 3D fighting series in the world. It will certainly make me spend a boatload of money on the PS3, that's for sure.

They should've dubbed Virtua Fighter "Fisher Price's: My First 3D Fighting Game".

Seems like Tekken 6 and Virtua Fighter 5 will have a one on one then. My Moneys on Tekken, but theres no dought that VF5 will be good. I have VF4E and enjoyed it for the most part, Im not that fond of the character selection, all a bit samey unless you went into real depth with the characters moves. I also hate people who play Virtua Fighter ( sorry Joel ), VF spawns so many assholes who Button mash VF to death thinking there good with the game....

Oh Kane, LOL!

Try getting your own jokes before you trying to troll something I like.

Anyway, I never button mashed with Virtua FIghter games, the only 3D fighter I know of that you can hopelessly button mash at is Soul Calibur, the thing about VF is that it's all fluid and well put together. Besides, VF's a strong contender to the phrase 'if it ain't broke don't fix it. It had the same gameplay mechanics since VF1-3 because it worked just great.

The gameplay was tweaked from VF3 to VF4 definately. I would think the Gameplay would change slightly seeing as the next installment is for a next gen console.

The only gameplay change i noticed between 3 to 4 was Akira was alot harder to use now.

Anyway, I wanna see Kage and Akira do some more badassed moves in this game, those two were the best characters in the game.

Yea, Akira was the best character, he was the only character I used practically lol

They had better improove on the easy of use with Akira too. Also I hope Jacky makes a return, a VF game without Jack is like a Street Fighter game without Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Holmes
    They had better improove on the easy of use with Akira too. Also I hope Jacky makes a return, a VF game without Jack is like a Street Fighter game without Ken.
    lol, that made me laugh....
    I dont see why people claim Akira to be some impossible fighter, I trained with him for quite a bit and found him just right for me.

Well he was easy to use in VF3 but hard to use in 4, if you can use him right in 4 you're good to go.