Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Every Man There's a Woman

Blog Entries

Default For Every Man There's a Woman

Do you think this is true? No matter how ugly, mean, sweet, adorable you may be there's a person out there just for you. For every man there's a woman, and for every woman there's a man. Do you think there's that special someone out there meant just for you?

Articles
    Blog Entries

probably...but who has the time to find them or learn to speak mongolian or whatever fudged up country they live in.

Stay Super
    GG

Banned

awwww... bow overseer mandinka you are really deep and it's cool that you think about these things! i think that there is someone for everyone and you shouldn't worry! just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean everyone doesn't like you! you just have to keep on going and someday you'll find what you're looking for! ^_^

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I suppose there might be someone I get along with better than anyone else, but I'm too lazy to look for her. Besides, by the time I find her she'd probably be married to some like, famous tennis player or something.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Why bother though...talking to yourself is much easier. I get along with myself fine.

Stay Super
    GG

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I think there are more women than men.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It's true, except in Chuck Norris' case. In Chuck Norris' case, "For every Chuck Norris, 100 more women are made."
    Figaro Castle

I disagree with that statement. Even if there is this 'match' for everyone, chances are, they'll never meet 'em.

*yawn*

I don't agree at all! Not one bit! No one was made for anyone. It's just your luck that you happen to meet someone. Anyone can be with anyone given that the right romancing tactics are used. Like toasting marshmallows by the fire.
    In other words, I do agree that there's always someone out there for you aslong as there are other people on the earth. If everyone else died say due to plague then I would have to firmly disagree.

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

Don't you just mean soulmates? It works both ways, doesn't it? If there's only one woman for every man, then in order for the man to not have a torrid time, there should only be one man for every woman??

Or oh my gosh, love triangles?! Love quadrilaterals? Love octagons, even? Snazzy.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

i think girls outnumber guys by a significant margin.so a one-to-one correspondence is not possible.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I believe that you could fall in love with anybody, they don't have to be the perfect match.

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

No, and if I ever met my unfortunate soulmate I would eat them just to disprove this point.
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I believe the percentage is something like 50.2% female to 49.8% male. Something like that.

Anyway, no, I do not believe that. The concept of soulmates always struck me as utterly rediculous, plus there are all of the people who die before they ever get married or are rapists or are convicted felons or for some reason never get married. A lot of factors. And yes, I'm aware that rapists and convicted felons can get women. I'm just using it as an example.

I think there someone out there for someone else. Its kind of romantic and your perfect partner is out there. You just have to go find them! Thats what I believe.