Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: whos better tidus or zidane?

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme112
    Cloud is not girly, guys wear pink all the time and that's seen as "fashion"
    Do guys also wear wigs and shimmering dresses?

Grin hi

yo pirate man i wanna be a pirate to can i plz and how do ye get a pic on de sig xD

zidane and tidus both doesn't deserves the token of appreciating. Squall and Cloud would make a better one.
    my rate:
    1. Cloud - he's a good character with a good stat, cool and superb
    2. Squall - he share the same opinion as Cloud, I just don't like him to be serious
    3. Tidus - big crybaby - auron or wakka should be the leader
    4. Zidane - jiggle monkey - amarant or freya are more compatible on leading job

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Devourer Of Worlds
    I prefer Tidus, but I wouldn't be so superficial as to base my opinion on how the character looks :\
    All very well, but the fact that Tidus has no personality or real story to him makes Zidane better in not just looks.

I've already given my vote, so I'm just gonna insult Tidus some more: He's a girl. Though there's nothing wrong with ACTUALLY being a girl, for a guy to be a girl is something to be laughed at. Unless for medical reasons

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:cloud vivi: Please stay on topic and if you need signature help, ask for it in the Help Forum.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Zidane
    But Butz is easily the better than the two....

Zidane was ok, but he was nothing compared to Cloud of Squall, however, i hated Tidus, 10 was the only FF i stopped playing because i hated the cast so bad....and the story, and the levelling up system. Auron was a bad, nice version of Sephiroth, Kimahri was a big crap blue version of Red XIII, Tidus was just a gay version of Cloud, im getting angry just thinking about 10.

Zidane all the way, die Tidus die!

Zidane hands down

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Those who say other people should have been party leaders instead of the ones who were selected by Squenix are missing a vital point. For example, in Final Fantasy X, the story revolves around Tidus and his protection of Yuna. It's about how he gets dragged from his world, into somewhere completely different, then falling in love, before the story whichs over to how to defeat sin once and for all.

As for this topic, I vote for Zidane. I just seemed to like the character more. He was funny, and perverted. Brilliance.

I won't go onto Squall and Cloud, as they aren't actually suppose to be involved in this thread at all.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You've got a good point Hiko, Tidus' character did have a good(ish) plot behind him, but it didn't flow like the other plots. FF9 seems to manage everyone's plot wonderfully, with fluency and does it perfectly. A work of beauty.

*cough Zidane's better than Squall cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Quin14
    You've got a good point
    *cough Zidane's better than Squall cough*
    *cough agree cough*

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

At least Zidane wasn't such an Overrated character. Zidane was much better, and more loveable.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Ya, I'd have to say Zidane is better than Squall, but Tidus is better than them both.

I don't see why everyone likes Cloud so much he's just a guy with blonde spikey hair and a big sword, I bet everyone would love Tidus or Zidane just as much as Cloud if they had spikey hair and a huge sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace14
    I don't see why everyone likes Cloud so much he's just a guy with blonde spikey hair and a big sword, I bet everyone would love Tidus or Zidane just as much as Cloud if they had spikey hair and a huge sword.
    Quoted for truth

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html