Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: whos better tidus or zidane?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zidane is a ladies' man. He could just never stay in one place for too long. If he lived in Lindblum forever he'd pull loads o' ladies I'll bet. But he moves around alot, so doesn't get the chance to follow through on his words. I still reckon he's a successful ladies' man, just without the time to stay in one place

Zidane: If you're saying, it's the fact that he doesn't stay in one place that makes him a failed ladies' man, I'd have to agree. I don't see it happening though, if he's so successful with the women as he states, all the females in every city would be saying "Woohoo, Zidane's back!" instead of "Who are you?" in the Lindblum Theater District scene introducing, if he was SO successful, he would have stole all attention away from Lowell, but again the women are like "Who are you?" and went back to worshipping Lowell.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ah yes, Lowell. That hardly counts seeing as he's a famous actor. I'm not saying Zidane was the best thing that ever happened to women, I'm just saying that he was pretty successful. I reckon if Lowell wasn't there, and he just met those girls in a pub or summat, then he'd get them (not the right way to put it, but you know what I mean )

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Zidane.See the lethalness of Grand Lethal compared to the coolness of Blitz Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Quin14
    Ah yes, Lowell. That hardly counts seeing as he's a famous actor. I'm not saying Zidane was the best thing that ever happened to women, I'm just saying that he was pretty successful. I reckon if Lowell wasn't there, and he just met those girls in a pub or summat, then he'd get them (not the right way to put it, but you know what I mean )
    Zidane: But Zidane claims to be famous with women, if in the case this was true, Zidane would still overshadow Lowell regardless of whether or not the women know him, but he doesn't. Zidane is a throwback to Edgar and Irvine, both have one common thing in common, they claim to be successful and famous with girls when in actually, they're not, because you see never Edgar with a girl expect if Relm is trying to hit on him. You never see Irvine, expect Selphie but then that doesn't account him as a ladies' man because him and Selphie were trying to go steady by then. Finally Zidane is never seen with a girl in his arms until Garnet in Disc 3 which doesn't account him as a ladies' man because they're steady.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Imagine you're a young lass. You're getting your possibly once in a lifetime chance to see the famous actor of your dreams. If some bloke comes up and goes "uh, what's going on?" you're just gonna ignore him and tell him to go away. By ignore I mean not look at. But I see your point. Though, from the start of the game, he's infatuated with Garnet, so he may be less successful during the game .

Zidane: I still counterargue that is he was like Edgar and Irvine, not successful at all period, but trys to brag that he is, but I refrain from the arguement with the understanding that you're understanding where I'm coming from

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah. I see your point, and it makes sense. FF9 is a kind of tribute to all the other FF's (a nd a few other Square games...) so that would work. But I still, and always will, think that he would've been a ladies' man, were he not in love with Garnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Quin14
    Yeah. I see your point, and it makes sense. FF9 is a kind of tribute to all the other FF's (a nd a few other Square games...) so that would work. But I still, and always will, think that he would've been a ladies' man, were he not in love with Garnet.
    Zidane: We have a winner!

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I also think that Square tried making a fresh, new type of main character, even in tribute game: a ladies man, optimistic, thief type of character, rather than a loner, character with a dark past, warrior type of character. Of course, I suppose they tried to continue the 'cheerful main character' into FFX.

In other words, happy, not emo. :P

Of course, the reason why Tidus is so annoying is his english voice actor. His Japanese seiyuu is superb...although they usually are anyway.

Tidus all the way
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That hurts me.

Well I think Tidus definitely has a better main weapon...I fricking hate daggers! Tidus's sword reminds me of a lightsaber because it's blue and it has this glow around it. The only difference besides the fact that the blade can't disappear into the hilt is when the sword is glowing it doesn't make a humming noise.

Zidane of course ! he kicks Tidus ass anywhere and anytime...he has tail and two daggers/double sword (whatever it is...) and he is ladies man
    Seeing is beliving...:O_O:

Zidane. no contest