Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you leave behind when you go to finish the game?

In the last 2 times I have played it thru I have left noone "behind" on the airship. I simply Rush thru the WoR with only 4 ppl Celes,Sabin, Setzer, and Edgar. Thus I guess I leave EVERYONE else behind LOL
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    edit: Just to clarify, we're talking about people you leave behind on the airship when you form your three teams, and not people found in the WoR. Or at least I am.
    Yes, that is the purpose of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by roto13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    edit: Just to clarify, we're talking about people you leave behind on the airship when you form your three teams, and not people found in the WoR. Or at least I am.
    Yes, that is the purpose of the thread.
    OOOOOOOOOOOH! I thought it meant the people you left to do their business in the WoR. My mistake!
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow