Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Sites?

Default Old Sites?

Did you used to go to a site a long time ago that you thought was cool back then, but now realize how stupid it is? Here's one that I used to think was cool, but now I realize how stupid it is. I used to go here before I joined this site, EOFF is WAY cooler that the site I used to visit.
    http://starrobin3.proboards37.com/
    What about you?
    Leve me alone!

Blog Entries

I used to be crazy for TTAdvance. It was an online Triple Triad game that didn't just have FF8 cards but also cards for all the other mainstream FFs + a few other games. All the extra cards made for real strategic play and rules like Same and Plus actually became FUN to play with instead of plain annoying like they were in the game.

My specialty was Level 5 play. I had a counter-attacking strat that could destroy any corner card player with effective use of Same and Plus.

So yeah. I am totally over this game...*nod* *blink*
    I only quit because I forgot my password and I couldn't be bothered starting again and recollecting

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

www.mp3.com
    chat.yahoo.com

Oh, to be completely new to the internets.
    I like Kung-Fu.

The old site for me was pretty stupid, huh?
    Leve me alone!

Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    I used to be crazy for TTAdvance. It was an online Triple Triad game that didn't just have FF8 cards but also cards for all the other mainstream FFs + a few other games. All the extra cards made for real strategic play and rules like Same and Plus actually became FUN to play with instead of plain annoying like they were in the game.

My specialty was Level 5 play. I had a counter-attacking strat that could destroy any corner card player with effective use of Same and Plus.

So yeah. I am totally over this game...*nod* *blink*
    I only quit because I forgot my password and I couldn't be bothered starting again and recollecting
    That sounds fun, actually. Could you give a link?

For me, the WoMI forums. I never actually left. I still go, it's OK. Just that most of the members go off their head if you don't spam up the boards by stupidly praising Monkey Island at every chance. That and one of the mods (the only one who ever seems to do anything) thinks I've got another count, to back myself up. He thinks I'm Traitorfish (he used to be here, anybody remember? Probably not...), because, apparently, I'm too similar to this guy (a good pally-wal o mine) not to be.

I would go back, but... I can't be bothered basically. The forum's died. It's pretty dull.

Yeah, the old fourm I used to go to used to have over 400 members, yeah, it died.
    Leve me alone!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, I don't feel like joining your proboard right now.

I'm not asking people to join, I'm just asking if there are sites you used to like back then and think are dumb now. I hate that website I used to go to.
    Leve me alone!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I used to go to this place called "FFI". I was always in a good mood there and I know that I lightened the hearts of many a member. I parted ways with the forum on good terms. To this day, myself and the members of the forum still maintain that... that relationship... that bond that we built those years ago.

It went something like that. I forgot a few details.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet
    I used to go to this place called "FFI". I was always in a good mood there and I know that I lightened the hearts of many a member. I parted ways with the forum on good terms. To this day, myself and the members of the forum still maintain that... that relationship... that bond that we built those years ago.

It went something like that. I forgot a few details.
    You mean how you spammed the crap out of the place, insulted a few members and got permanently banned multiple times? Man, I miss those days.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Yeah, me too.

I used to play THE most addictive game ever @ www.ffiends.com
    Its called dragon court. It has stayed old, but is still good fun.

Bip

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Khakain.

Don't ask me for the URL, I'm not entirely sure the forum is still there.

The owner had a serious God-complex just because he ran things. It made for not fun times.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

<!--I think this thread is in violation of Rule #7:

<i>MB wars. Don’t say anything bad about other MBs. MB-site-wars are pointless and we don’t want any. When in doubt, just assume that we get along with every other site in existence. If you’ve been banned from so-and-so site and you’re looking for a place to rant about the Nazi admins over there, go somewhere else please.</i>

Maybe not quite, buy close enough. Especially when links are involved.-->[leeza]*snip*

Carry on. [/leeza]
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

to add my bit, I played alot of Yahoo pool and Euchre pre EoFF. I still play here and there but It's not one I frequent

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!