Shuyin
    Scarlet?
    Trance Amarant
    Trance Vivi
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

The Last Holy Ancient Aeris Gainsbrough's Avatar

Acid Raine you did it again ^_^

Yes that is Scarlet, I know it's kinda questionable but it's definately her ^_^

I decided to put up a different set of chibis for this next one, they're obvious characters so you all don't have to guess, I just made them randomly and finally did Yuffie today and made my first guy from this base, but what do you all think? I gave them props and poses significate to their personality in the game ^_^
    (I'll put up another 5 later today or tomorrow when I get some more done ^_^)

But the first, duh, Aeris, second, Tifa, third, Yuffie and then I decided to do a big pose for all three of them together, and then last but not least, CLOUD

But aren't they just so huggable looking! ^_^
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wooo! The chibi Cloud is too cute!!

lol thankies ^_^ Everyone says they're just too adorable lol
    Here's a few more chibis and then I made one in the same form as the FF7 girls of Yuna, I made her look like she's dancing so to match her personality of the summoner and sender ^_^
    And that's the end of my list for now of previously made chibis, but like I said, I make them when I get opportunities of time to do them or the feeling to, remember, you can't push an artist, if they don't feel like making them, don't rush them or they'll come out really crappy lol

Not to mention I was out for the last few days with my boyfriend and dealing with family matters, and I wanted to try something different so I took a picture of my kitten Misty and fixed it up to see if I could possibility do some photography lol

If anyone wants to, look through the characters I've done from the FF series and if you see someone specific you'd like to see done in either of the chibi styles (like this Yuna or the Vivi and Zack) and that I haven't done obviously, in those forms, feel free to suggest it and I will start making a list of chibis still needing to be done ^_^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aeris Gainsbrough; 03-09-2006 at 05:56 AM.

Do you make all these yourself? Thir great!

Can sins ever be forgiven?

It's nice to see someone else who's good with pixel art. Without editing other stuff. Or did you?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Heck no it's all pixel art! lol dot by dot by dot, takes about a half hour to an hour to make one of these little babies, I'm currently working on some now ^_^ I'll probably have them up by the end of the night, ^_^

If you guys see some characters that haven't been made in either side, and you'd like to see them done, please mention them too, these are the most I've gotten so far, I'm working on more but sometimes my mind gets alittle flustered and I can't remember every SINGLE character in the games, just let me know, any character from Final Fantasy 1 to 10-2!

How about some from XII? Like Fran, Balthier, Penelo, or Basch? those would be awesome!

Well I'm trying to focus more on what I have left... adding a completely other game... I mean it's why I haven't done any FFXI or AC, or FFTA characters yet... there's TONS of characters in one video game alone, I'm trying to just catch up from FF1 to X-2 and I know I still have a long way to go...

So that's why I'm asking for help on characters you guys might want to see in that range, that way I can have the complete sets...

Like if someone just wants to name the rest of the FFVII characters I haven't done yet or FFVIII that'd be great...

And even if you don't wanna go back through these chibis and try and figure out which ones I haven't done, you could name every character in the video game that you know of and I'll just sort them out what I have and haven't done, I know which ones I have done so it'll be no problem figuring out the ones I haven't from the list if you guys choose to do that too.

Did you do Cecil and Kain? Or Rydia?

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Oooooo I'd love to see Kefka.

Yeah! And Setzer!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by rengori
    It's nice to see someone else who's good with pixel art. Without editing other stuff. Or did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeris Gainsbrough
    Heck no it's all pixel art! lol dot by dot by dot, takes about a half hour to an hour to make one of these little babies, I'm currently working on some now ^_^ I'll probably have them up by the end of the night, ^_^
    Half an hour for a doll isn't very long:]

You know it's proper ettiquette to name the basemaker, right? ^_^

heh I would but they shut down their website.... I've been making these for over 2 years now maybe even longer for all I know...
    They did use to take me a long time... I guess it really depends on what character I'm doing... Zack's hair alone took me an hour at one point... and Ormi and Logos... I remember how much of a doozy they were... but usually most characters don't wear that much or they wear the same thing on each side so they're perfectly symmertrical so it makes it easier to get things done... and I guess you can say I have a knack for these little guys... long time ago it probably would have taken me all day to make one, but now they're quite simple to me...

Oh and to answer your question about Cecil and Kain and Rydia awesomeman, no I did not make Cecil and Kain but Rydia's in here somewhere ^_^ and I'll add Kefka and Setzer to my list...

Any other characters? Like back characters in the game, not just main characters? I'm sure I can figure them out, I have the books lol but it's the other characters I'm worried about, like.... Leo for instance from FF6, I might have forgotten him have I not thought him now lol... or even little characters like the ones I have done from the backs of FF7, 8 and 9, such as Cid Headmaster, Marlene, or Cinna you know?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Angy-chan's website is running fine. Unless I'm mistaken, that is her base from that last yuna, and aeris tifa, cloud etc before that:]