Thread: Grizzly Man

Blog Entries

Default Grizzly Man

I've watched this documentary several times now and all I can say is "Wow"
    Just great it shows some of people deepest emotions, it's more then just a documentary abtou a crazy guy out in the woods trying to protect Bears. Very deep and I myself could relate to Timmothy VERY well. Alomost as if he were an older a bit more ecentric me. Did anyone else see it?

"I found that beyond a wildlife film, in his material lay dormant a story of astonishing beauty and depth," Herzog says of Treadwell's footage during the film's narration. "I discovered a film of human ecstasies and darkest inner turmoil. As if there was a desire in him to leave the confinements of his humanness and bond with the bears. Treadwell reached out, seeking a primordial encounter. But in doing so he crossed an invisible borderline."

Apperently noone saw it YOU ALL NEED TO WATCH THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL MORE >:0
    Last edited by escobert; 03-05-2006 at 07:05 PM.

This movie's just showing in the cinemas here 0_0 but it just looks so bizarre to be true.....a true documentary: you can even hear his last recordings: the real screams when he's being eaten by those bears

I saw the trailer awhile back and realized immediately that I couldn't care less.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

I watched the documentry a couple weeks ago, and I didn't like how they made him out to be crazy. I mean he got to live out his dream and that's more then most people could say.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

this documentary is awesome! and sad.