Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who is ur favorite FF7 person

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Sephiroth,Cloud and Aeris.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Sephiroth, along with Cid. =D

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

sephiroth bwahahahahahah
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

S E P H I R O T H

http://sanji666.deviantart.com/ - check it out my gallery!!!!!

Sephiroth

Grin =)

mine would have to be sephiroth because he just looks so cool

1. Tifa
    2. Yuffie
    3. Cloud

Tifa is the strongest and most beautiful charactor in pretty much any FF game.I love Yuffie's shuriken weapon,plus her personality is hella fun,and she creates some very fine times the first time that you go to Wutai with her,great training.I love the Buster Sword I'd take it over the Masamune anyday,and I am a lover of Katanas.

I don't think that I am gonna go into why I hate Aeristh this time,anless somebody asks.

Me I prefer in the game:

-Sephiroth(hehe....like at least 50% of the people who played ff7)
    -Aeris(yes....I detest pink but I'm forced to say that I like Aeris...or,no....I just don't dislike her,but I think the best thing she done in the game was to die(OMG,i'm so bad to say this ))
    -Cait Sith!I foung him so cute and so cool,even if he is not so strong in battle...But I was shocked to see he was the spy...snif!...And it also broke my heart when he offered to use him to have the black materia...It was sad...re-snif!
    -Vincent Valentine(One of my favorite favorite caracter^^ I found him cool and I like his limit..hehe...Or maybe I like it because we found him in a room with lot of coffin and dead bodies...hehe...(I know...i'm a little scary...)
    -Tseng(I just found him cool...and he is in the turks...and I found it sad also when he died...snurfl...)
    -Reno(he is cool too...well...that's all..but between Reno and Tseng..I prefer Tseng^^
    -Reeve(I like it because he wanted to save(even if he didn't do too much-__-)the people of the sector 7.And he also created Cait Sith...^^)
    -Rufus(no special reason)

Well...Its all...^^

To Freya Crescent rulesyoass:If you read this,I have a question :Why do you hate Aeris?

Quote Originally Posted by Angy
    Me I prefer in the game:

-Sephiroth(hehe....like at least 50% of the people who played ff7)
    -Aeris(yes....I detest pink but I'm forced to say that I like Aeris...or,no....I just don't dislike her,but I think the best thing she done in the game was to die(OMG,i'm so bad to say this ))
    -Cait Sith!I foung him so cute and so cool,even if he is not so strong in battle...But I was shocked to see he was the spy...snif!...And it also broke my heart when he offered to use him to have the black materia...It was sad...re-snif!
    -Vincent Valentine(One of my favorite favorite caracter^^ I found him cool and I like his limit..hehe...Or maybe I like it because we found him in a room with lot of coffin and dead bodies...hehe...(I know...i'm a little scary...)
    -Tseng(I just found him cool...and he is in the turks...and I found it sad also when he died...snurfl...)
    -Reno(he is cool too...well...that's all..but between Reno and Tseng..I prefer Tseng^^
    -Reeve(I like it because he wanted to save(even if he didn't do too much-__-)the people of the sector 7.And he also created Cait Sith...^^)
    -Rufus(no special reason)

Well...Its all...^^

To Freya Crescent rulesyoass:If you read this,I have a question :Why do you hate Aeris?
    Because she is utterly useless.I have also come to the conclusion that the destruction of Midgar is her fault.Yes,Sephy summoned meteor,then she somehow manged to screw-up with Holy.Her ussing the life stream was nothing more than the act of a desperate person trying to cover her ass after she screwed-up.That is my reason.

Sephiroth pwns all.

And Freya Crescent rulesyoass, why?

The whole you are evil thing just got old.

Cid
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mega_tonberry
    Sephiroth pwns all.

And Freya Crescent rulesyoass, why?
    I believe that I already explained that.Just above your post.

Tifa because she can fight and is HOT

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Angy,Tseng didn't die.You should've saw him in AC.

mine is Yuffie cuz she's cool . Oh yeah i also like tife she's cool aswell.

TIFA LOCKHART.NOW AND FOREVER.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX