Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What ff character do you wanna cut into small pieces?And why?

What ff character do you wanna cut into small pieces?And why?

1-Squall
    (i hate ff8 anyways ,the only ff that doesn't deserve to be called ff imo)So stupid I wanted to smack the playstation.His thoughts where waaay immature and in his attempt to look cool,he ends up acting like an 8 year old spoiled boy.(Compared to the ultra-kewl Auron,he doesn't stand a chance)SQUALL IS SO STUPID!

2-Seifer
    C'MON!Look at his face.Does he look like an evil guy?I would imagine him at a kindergarten,but not as a bad guy (for chrissakes,Seifer-look-like-an-albanian-selling-hot-dogs doesn't even reach the evil holiness of the great Sephiroth.)SEIFER IS SO KEEPER-OF-THE-KINDERGARTEN-LOOKING and also stupid as squall.Square's lamest attempt to forge a bada**.(and don't tell me that they didn't wanna make him look evil)

3-Rinoa=ugly.(compared to Rikku or Yuna,or even Selphie it is like comparing a cricket with a lamborghini murcielago)=Square's lamest attempt at making a girl character.(and I don't care if they didn't wanna make a sexy character)

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA *UNLEASES SUPERNOVA SUMMON AND BURNS ALL THREE OF THEM*

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Nothing's wrong with FF8. Rinoa is cute. I like her raven-black hair and clothes, her face is cute too. If anything's wrong with her, it's not her appearance, but her "oh mr. hero save me" complex. Squall didn't try being cool anyway, you've misunderstood it all. He tried to not get into social relationships because he didn't want to get hurt. And he wasn't immature, he was just very objective and cold. Seifer isn't really evil either, he's just pursuing his dream. In his eyes, he's the good guy.

I'd like to cut wakka into small pieces. I don't like his attitude and his religious ideas.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    I'd like to cut wakka into small pieces. I don't like his attitude and his religious ideas.
    OMFG I REALLY LOLED ON THAT XDXD ROFLMMAOASTC
    I really liek Wakka's attitude and the ''Ya?'' thing!So funny!And what religious beliefs?He kicked Yevon's ass i nthe end didn't he?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Not for the mayority of the game, so that's the general impression he gave off. He's just really stuck up.

its a good thing 4 a man 2 have religius beliefs.what's wrong in that?

It turned him into a closed minded, racist prat for one?

Anyway, my top 3 terrible FF characters:

1. Krile/Cara: My God, they didn’t even try with this character. They gave her the stereotypical ‘little girl that can talk to animals’ ability, gave her a crappy character design and to top it off they had her replace a wonderful character like Galuf. What on earth was Square thinking?

2. Brother: oh yeah, let’s totally make the most retarded member of the cast a main character in the sequel! Seriously, there is nothing good about this character; from his stupid appearance to his incestuous desires (I usually don’t mind the whole cousinxcousin thing as it’s pretty common in anime, but BrotherxYuna just creeps me out…). I hope whoever created this guy was fired.

3. Rosa: Square took the easy way out with the series’ first real relationship and made it the typical ‘damsel in distress’ deal. No one can question Rosa’s usefulness in battle, but she was fairly lacking as a character when you compare her to the other female protagonist: Rydia. May as well have let her die in the beginning; all she does after that is get kidnapped :\

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth_Bauglir
    its a good thing 4 a man 2 have religius beliefs.what's wrong in that?
    He's just too stuck up. "I don't like Machina because Yevon says so. I don't like the Al Bhed because they violate Yevon's teachings." Yevon this, Yevon that, through most of the game he just turns to Yevon whenever he needs to come up with a reason for what he believes is wrong or right. Sure, this was Square's intention from the beginning of. They wanted some people to not like him because of those things, and I'm one of them.

I cut up everyone in Final Fantasy X and X-2 except for Auron and maybe Lulu. They were the only smart characters in the games. It really seemed like all the other characters were just little children being taught by Mother Lulu and Father Auron. If I had to choose just one character though, I'd rip every limb from Rikku's body and bludgeon her to death with her own limbs. . .

Danny
    FULL Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime website!
    The FULL Rocket Slime website is now up and running! Click Here to check it out!

Click this banner for the Official Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime Website to get a free Rocket Slime game signed by the development team, DQ Keychains, or a free 1 year subscription to Nintendo Power.

There is only one character that springs to mind for this. Clasko, possibly Gatta and Brother, but mostly clasko. I really hope his chocobo's turn carniverous and eat him...

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Devourer Of Worlds
    1. Krile/Cara: My God, they didn’t even try with this character. They gave her the stereotypical ‘little girl that can talk to animals’ ability, gave her a crappy character design and to top it off they had her replace a wonderful character like Galuf. What on earth was Square thinking?
    Amen to that.

Also Cait Sith and Quina reach Jar Jar Binks level of annoyance.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Morridor
    I cut up everyone in Final Fantasy X and X-2 except for Auron and maybe Lulu. They were the only smart characters in the games. It really seemed like all the other characters were just little children being taught by Mother Lulu and Father Auron. If I had to choose just one character though, I'd rip every limb from Rikku's body and bludgeon her to death with her own limbs. . .

Danny
    well,I like Rikku,she's sexy,although she can lack of wisdom a bit..

The FF9 cast and because I didnt bond with the characters. I wasnt motivated to help them succed in saving the world as I was in the other games. They just annoyed me.

Brother from X2 was OMG DIE NOW!!!! Seriously, I really, really hated him. He was a peverted, incested obessed freakshow. BURN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    He's just too stuck up. "I don't like Machina because Yevon says so. I don't like the Al Bhed because they violate Yevon's teachings." Yevon this, Yevon that, through most of the game he just turns to Yevon whenever he needs to come up with a reason for what he believes is wrong or right. Sure, this was Square's intention from the beginning of. They wanted some people to not like him because of those things, and I'm one of them.
    I always thought it had something to do with the albed and their Machina (SPOILER)killing his family or something like that

Anyway, here is my list
    Squal- This character truly needed ot see a shrink. I could just see him listening to I hate my life and my parents don't understand me music in the basement of his moms house.

Tidus - I think this goes without saying.

Eiko - God I hate that little girl.

And enough of the Quina hating people, its funny.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    I always thought it had something to do with the albed and their Machina (SPOILER)killing his family or something like that

Anyway, here is my list
    Squal- This character truly needed ot see a shrink. I could just see him listening to I hate my life and my parents don't understand me music in the basement of his moms house.

i hate squall too but not for ''i hate my life'' thing..i hate my life too ..

and yeah quina is funny but that is subjective

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker

Anyway, here is my list

As far as I've gathered, he hated machina because he thought Sin appeared because people fought using machina. And he thought that because "Yevon said so".

And I don't think Squall would be the way he was if he grew up with his parents. I think it's great watching him changing thorough the game.
    Last edited by Mirage; 03-10-2006 at 03:17 PM.