Thread: Completed Projects

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Default Completed Projects

Does anybody know if there are any completed fan remakes of CT? Ones that aren't still in demo form only and haven't been shut down by SE.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

I've played a few text hacks (mostly spoofs though) but never have seen any completed games. every 3 months or so I'll look for Crimson Echoes and CT:Ressurection was halted by a C&D. But never looked fwd to any else I've seen)

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Yeah Crimson Echoes is developping nicely, but chances are it'll soon be shut down.

Crimson Echoes getting shut down is pretty remote, simply because it's a rom hack and doesn't really have a site. CTR and CTRP got massive amounts of attention, and were also 3D remakes. What DOES suck for Crimson Echoes is the fact that making an entire new game is stupidly difficult and probably impossible for a team of 2 or 3 Temporal Flux users. They're working on making the second demo right now; at this rate of work, CE might be done in two years. There's a reason those people at the Programmer's Ending talked about getting gray hairs from working on the game; it's tough stuff.