Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Kadaj cry?

I think hes crying because he finally found Jenova(i guess)

Grin

i think hes crying because his mummy just spanked him lol not really erm.... proberly because hes just about to get killed by cloud i dno :D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :evilking:KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!:evilking:

I think he cries because 'Mother' chooses Sephy.

Also known as Pack Lackey Hell_Vangaurd's Avatar

I think he's crying because Jenova so ugly XP I mean, think about it... If you use your imagination, she made Sephiroth go wacko, everyone got sick because of her, and yeah... *looks around shiftily before sticking PSP into pocket*
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Loz enters the church, and only Loz. Kadaj would not be crying out of happiness. His friggin' mother is spilt all over the god damned sidewalk!!! Would that not upset you? If your mom was spilt on the sidewalk? Its cause he finally gets the box, but it was worth nothing. NOT tears of joy....

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    Loz enters the church, and only Loz. Kadaj would not be crying out of happiness. His friggin' mother is spilt all over the god damned sidewalk!!! Would that not upset you? If your mom was spilt on the sidewalk? Its cause he finally gets the box, but it was worth nothing. NOT tears of joy....
    Cloud chases Kadaj into Aeris Land on his bike, and Kadaj is standing next to the flowerbed when he breaks into emotional distress. Then Kadaj uses magic to knock down a pillar, and Cloud chases him out through the roof.

Kadaj cries over his Ma coz he thinks Jenova is the end all beat all and when he saw her, it wasn't even a head so much as an icky substance nobody would want to touch let alone be related to. Somewhat of a letdown I'd think.

I wouldn't think the sight of Jenova as a substance would have shocked Kadaj. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    I wouldn't think the sight of Jenova as a substance would have shocked Kadaj. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was getting into.
    I dunno Kadaj was one delusion fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Paladin
    I think he cries because 'Mother' chooses Sephy.
    This was the conclusion that I came to as well. If you remember earlier in the film when Kadaj is speaking with Rufus, something along the lines of...

Kadaj - It's unbearable to think that mother might choose him (SEPH) over...

Rufus - ...poor little remnant.

Kadaj - It doesn't matter who she picks. You'll all meet the same end!

I think he cries out in anguish because JENOVA chose Sephiroth over him. He appears to accept it afterward and carry out his "mother's" will without question.

all throughout the movie, all three of the SHM tell each other not to cry... and that is when they do not have jenova. I think Kadaj is crying because he finally gets 'mother' and she has been injured, but whatever is left is obviously still able to produce sephiroth, so he is not crying because it was all a waste of time...

Its because he's really a woman.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Its because he's really a woman.
    Because women are just so weak they have to cry all the time :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    I dont recall Kadaj ever entering the Church. I thought it was only Loz who entered the Church and engages in battle with Tifa. You may be right, I havent seen the movie in awhile.
    He entered the church when cloud was chasing him
    How would you feel if your mother's head ( Even if she isn't human) was shot by Rufus, ( Ignoring the fact that the head isn't on the body.)
    If only, if only.

Given the context of the situation and the peculiar expression on his face, as well as the desperate tone of his cries, I deduce that he is crying because his mother is nothing but a pile of green, watery jello, and could never hold him like a real mother. Poor guy needs therapy so bad.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

he starts to cry because he finds out that Jenova chooses Sephiroth over him, but he dusnt understand why. that is why Kadoj crys when hes in the church