Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Final Fantasy Ever

FFVII.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did I post already?

Well, whatever. With a new reincarnation for DS coming up, III is my obvious favorite. Followed by VI, and all the rest tied at third, because I love them like children.

I always loved the premise of Final Fantasy Tactics (and LOVED it's many plot twists), but it is hard to break Final Fantasy VI's endless characters and dynamic storyline. I never cared for much of Final Fantasy VIII's story, but it's use of the themes of love, loneliness, and friendship is stand-alone in the series.

When it comes to characte examination and in-depth history/story, Final Fantasy VII tops the list. As faras addictive gameplay is concerned, I still love taking out my original Final Fantasy (though my NES works less and less these days).

It really depends on my mood at the time, since they are all awesome games. I guess it's a tie between VI and VII then.

Final Fantasy X-2
    Offline/Online

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    Final Fantasy X-2

Does anybody else think it's sad those that are saying VII have to add "but don't flame me" on their sentences? Why is liking VII so bad? Be proud of your VII love :P

Anyway, I say X all the way. Say what you will about Tidus, he's my special pixel pal. Come to Lunar Tidus, he will protect you *hug*.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I guess they're afraid of evil people who hate FFVII fanpersons. Even though there really aren't that many of those people here, just people that actually, genuinely enjoy the game, without obsessing over it.

FFVII or FF Tactics.
    Please dont flame because if you do I will flame you 10x worse.

FF: The Spirits Within, because i'm too lazy to pick up a controller

but seriously, i couldn't pick one game over the others, they're all addicting (with the exception of ff2, the stats system just ruined that for me), so i will make it a tie between ff1, ff4, ff5, ff6, ff8, ff9, ffx, ffx-2, and even ff7 (despite the many, undeniable plot holes)

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    FFVII or FF Tactics.
    Please dont flame because if you do I will flame you 10x worse.
    Zidane: Why would anyone want to flame you? That's your opinion, and it;s a good opinion might I add, those are pretty good games...minus the St. Ajora thing, as I said earlier, an evil Jesus Christ-like character doesn't flow well from I'm from.

Its a joke from a couple post's back upon which all the people who were FF7 fanboy's were saying please dun flame me.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    Does anybody else think it's sad those that are saying VII have to add "but don't flame me" on their sentences? Why is liking VII so bad? Be proud of your VII love :P
    I never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff
    ...and even ff7 (despite the many, undeniable plot holes)
    Which plot holes? I've heard this, but i cannot seem to find out what people are talking about.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

FFIX. One word- Kuja. also, FFII- hey, it's a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kain424

Which plot holes? I've heard this, but i cannot seem to find out what people are talking about.
    Plot Hole#1- When President ShinRa is murdered, he is found with the masamune in his back, yet the blade was thrown in the Lifestream with Sephiroth, and should still be there

Plot Hole #2- The Weapons were creatures that helped protect the planet. Two attack the cities causing the most damage (Midgar and Junon). But one of the other Weapons attacks a tiny fishing villiage that's not even near a reactor? what's the point in that? People will say because the Lifestream was acting up, but the Lifestream essentially is the planet.

Plot Hole #3- If Sephy was in Northern Crater the whole time, how did he release Jenova, take the Black Materia, or kill Aeris. And before anyone says it was Jenova manipulating Cloud's mind to make him think it was Sephiroth, why didn't the other characters say anything? And it wasn't a clone because Hojo says they were only created to see if they would come to the Reunion