Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Passion / Sanctuary Sheet Music?

Grin welcome

just sora and riku here to help

Quote Originally Posted by sora&riku
    you guys r so lucky i registered...
    Dude, couldn't have put it better myself. We are SO lucky Sora & Riku registered here. I thought they were just video game characters, but who knew, they exist in REAL life too!?

speaking of which do u have an easy version of sanctuary for the flute if u do could u post it here or email me thx
    FFLounge is looking for active members if your interested the url is www.fflounge.definedmatter.com or u can email me! :bgl:
    thx jess

midi files dont work on my computer so if anyone has the sheet music for the piano for sanctuary plz send it to me or give me a link to get it from plz plz plz and thx

also i'd like to mention pdfs dont work on my cpu but if anyone has it for me pls pls can you send it to me via email or something ive searched everywhere and havent found it

I randomly found an 'official' sheet music for the opening version of passion (vocal part and guitar chords) I've also got passion on sheet music for piano from one of the links above (from a while back). If you want I could scan that in?

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

that would be great if you could plz and thx!

Well here is the Opening version with gutar and vocal parts. It has pretty pictures lol! I apologise if the quality isnt excellent but I actually found it a while back and it was already scanned in by someone else. Just right click it and Save Picture As.Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

thx a lot!

No probs!

hi people .......
    i've looked for the song sanctuary for ages........ lol really ages... like every single day since i've gotten the game and its sorta shocking how i havent found a single person who has the piano sheet..... if anyone does can you just e-mail me......
    heartsblend@yahoo.com
    THINKING OF YOU WHEREEVER YOU ARE WE PRAY FOR OUR SORROWS TO END, AND HOPE THAT ARE HEARTS WILL BLEND. NOW I WILL STEP FOWARD AND REALIZE THIS WISH. AND WHO KNOWS. STARTING A NEW JOURNEY MAY NOT BE SO HARD OR MAYBE ITS ALREADY BEGUN. THERE ARE SO MANY WORLDS, BUT THEY ALL SHARE THE SAME SKY ONE SKY, ONE DESTINY

Default WOOT

Thank you to all of you. I too have been looking for this elusive music. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you, I now can play passion on the piano! WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

:bigbiggri

Thank you so much for the sheet music, you cannot believe how long i have been trying to find it, youve made my day.

omg, i am so gonna work on the guitar chords for passion!!
    now if i can just get the piano sheet music id be set X3
    but sadly i cant find it!!

help me i want to try to play this as my first sheet of muisc and my mom said if a i play a nice song ii could get a keybord "MuIsc" my mom was talk about a computer on so anyways email me at dis-lido-yang-chick@hotmail.com please respond!!!

OK peeps! As soon as my computer has all its programs restored, I will sort out an arrangement for sanctuary/passion on piano. Bear with me!