Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Passion / Sanctuary Sheet Music?

Quote Originally Posted by IceAngel View Post
    Awwww! ok. has anybody else got it? Or even got a MIDI File of it? I have a program that can convert it to sheet music so a MIDI file will do as well.
    I was wondering... what kind of program do you have that converts MIDIs into sheet music? If you know where I can find it, just e-mail the URL to me. Thanks.

icedcandy22@yahoo.com

Well I use Sibelius to do it. It makes it look a mess though so I have to tidy it up. Its a more expensive than your average program. just go to:

http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/home/home.pl

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

I've wanted to find that song for forever. =(
    If anyone has it on piano, please email me at danikeleher1@hotmail.com

thank you spamaccount123.

srry for posting this EXTREMELY late, but since pdf's work for my computer, it has worked perfectly. it does look a little difficult, but i've played 1000 Words from FFX-2, so i think i can handle it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

actually, the Passion that spamaccount123 posted is way too hard. hopefully you, IceAngel will have a bit easier form. also, the one you posted with the pictures on it and it was in B flat, was totally wrong. the real song has 4 sharps (watever key that is) so, ya. just saying.
    and, you guys are really nice to be doin this.

hey IceAngel, do you really live in london?

Quote Originally Posted by IceAngel View Post
    Well here is the Opening version with gutar and vocal parts. It has pretty pictures lol! I apologise if the quality isnt excellent but I actually found it a while back and it was already scanned in by someone else. Just right click it and Save Picture As.Enjoy!
    is that all? only one hand?

yeah, i agree with you EL337. Cactaur person? lol, but the one that spamaccount123 posted is way hard. 2 hands, but way hard. The melody in it is really hard to point out because its shrouded in all theis clutter of sixteenth noted. I got a simpler verison off a differents website, but it is kinda wack (it doesn't match the song itself). If you want, i could post it on?
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 11-07-2006 at 02:16 AM. Reason: unnecessary

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Heartlesss, don't make double and triple posts. If you have something you want to add to your post, use the edit/delete button.

And don't bump threads, please. Thanks.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Hello

who is this fire_of_avalon person?
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 11-13-2006 at 12:27 AM. Reason: stupid people
    My favorite Final Fantasy character is Rikku!

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlesss View Post
    yeah, i agree with you EL337. Cactaur person? lol, but the one that spamaccount123 posted is way hard. 2 hands, but way hard. The melody in it is really hard to point out because its shrouded in all theis clutter of sixteenth noted. I got a simpler verison off a differents website, but it is kinda wack (it doesn't match the song itself). If you want, i could post it on?
    no, it's ok. you don't have to.

k then

and the copies that Ice Angel had after sora & riku had gaven us the midi file, do you still have that? cuz if u do, i was wondering if you could post that on?
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 11-09-2006 at 02:00 AM.

Ok sorry I've been gone a while. Yeah I only just actually got my keyboard working and I just realised and agree that the sheet music I posted up is wrong. Sorry everyone! (It's pretty though! )

I'll get my version sorted out now coz I have all my stuff back on PC so yay!... I'll get started ASAP! Please Bear with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlesss View Post
    hey IceAngel, do you really live in london?
    Erm yes.

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

how do you do the "Originally Bespoken by" thing. and so what is it you're trying to do ICEANGEL? are you like making a new verison or what? also, as i have posted before, can you post the sheet music that you got of the midi file that sora&riku posted. thanx, would be appreciated :-

Heartless, I am putting the midi file into sheet music basically. I'm not trying to reinvent the music just make it easier for u all to understand.
    As for the 'Originally Bespoken by' thing, do you mean 'Composed by' stuff?

okay, i understand it more now. you're making a sheet music out of the midi, am i correct? anyway, like when you put the "'Originally Bespoken by Heartlesss' hey IceAngel, do you really live in London?" on your previous post, on these forums. how do you do it? do you highlight the text you want to add on to or click on a button or what? I don't know, so hopefully you understand what i am asking.
    okay, nevermind, i just figured it out. you press quote, and then take the stuff out, i understand it perfectly now. okay. nevermind all that crap. just focis on the sheet music

srry

below should be 3 versions of passion. just thought id share
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 11-15-2006 at 05:44 AM.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

fire_of_avalon is a moderator at this forum.

And I'll just reiterate what she said. Stop double posting. Don't make posts showing us that you know how to use the quote button. If you want to "practice," then use the preview post.

Also, stop trying to have a conversation in the middle of the thread. =) If you want to know if a certain member lives in London, send them a PM.

If you're confused about anything else, you can send me or another CK a PM and we'll help you out. No charge.
    --Box Box Box Box