Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Passion / Sanctuary Sheet Music?

Thank you so much Ice Angel! I've been looking for this to an eternity. Wherre did you get it? Are there more!?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie-Teen13t View Post
    Thank you so much Ice Angel! I've been looking for this to an eternity. Wherre did you get it? Are there more!?
    What are you thanking me for? What I'm GOING to post up? I haven't posted anything in a while

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Please iceangel post it

hey hey everyone!!! im working on a sheet music version too, so if you'll "bare with me" as IceAngel said, then i will post it and it won't be too hard or too easy. Promise
    My favorite Final Fantasy character is Rikku!

You stole my words lol! I'm nearly done I swear!
    Last edited by IceAngel; 11-22-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Thaks, the other versions ara too hard for me, and they sound very strange :s thanks again

well.................maybe. i just found out that music (finale) files can't be posted on this website. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH. IT WORKS ON iCHIGOS FORUMS, BUT noooooooooo. it has to be stupid on this one doesn't it!!! oh well. maybe someone has advice for me, becuz i really want to post it. its like the 8 pager i posted earlier, except with changes so that it is atleast reasonable to play. hopefully someone can tell me what to do and end my irraticated(is this a word) DILLEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have Sibelius? You can change the file type through there... otherwise, what program did you use?

well no. i have scorch, but thats different. i wish i had sibelius, but that costs money, doesn't it? like i said i have finale notepad, and i just found it on ichigos forums, saved it on my hardrive, and i can print it out through finale too, but ive seen some people change their MUS. files to PDF. files. one person said she had a pdf printer, but i think that there an easier way to change it rather than buying some new thing. so what program? finale, i guess.
    thanx
    oh yeah. here are a few songs that are cool, i think. some of them i don't even really know what they are, but im sure the public would like them. what the hey, give all you got, right? i like this face
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 11-23-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Email them to me, I'll host them.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise Control View Post
    Email them to me, I'll host them.
    email what, these sheet musics? they're in pdf form right now, but i guess i can email them to you if im the person youre talking to.........

hey cruise control, did you mean me? or what?
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 12-19-2006 at 11:32 PM.

Default Helloo....

This thread's been dead for awhile. :3

Have either of you guys written the sheet music yet? The three you posted are a bit harder than what I would expect...

Anyone??

OKAY, HERE ARE SOME pdf files of passion.
    this was mostly for moogle person ~~~~:mog:

and there is another side, just thought it was cool

P.S. but just in case, srry if they are too hard. the 8 pager is, and the 5 one doesn't make much sense. i could email a simpler version of the 8-pager (teehee, my fave*) and then that would be good.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Heartlesss; 01-11-2007 at 12:14 AM.

that first passion pdf on this thread is the real deal
    watch it on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72OY5E5TTUA

ok so does anyone know how to convert the pdf files into a Finale Notepad file? I'm trying to compose it for an orchestra type group and it would be helpful if i could change the file.