Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Passion / Sanctuary Sheet Music?

Hi there! um, can anyone make it possible so i can print this version of Passion out?

http://www.squaresound.com/games/kh/...2_passion.html

thanks very much to whoever can do this for me!

Thumbs up Printable Version!

Quote Originally Posted by twilight_nobody View Post
    Hi there! um, can anyone make it possible so i can print this version of Passion out?<O></O>
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight_nobody View Post
    <O></O>
    http://www.squaresound.com/games/kh/arrangements/ikipud_kh2_passion.html<O></O>
    <O></O>
    thanks very much to whoever can do this for me!
    <O></O>
    <O></O>
    <O></O>
    WELL!!! I Did change that From whatever you had it in, into microsoft word, which is obviously printable... But some of the quality was lost in the process, because of the size of the original and how i did it... Oh Well... You can make it smaller to improve quality(i enlarged it) but i covered up some imperfections with Boxes, so be sure to look out for that when u resize, actually i might group them now, 1 sec...LOL you weren't waiting but whatever... DONE, now you can resize at will. <O></O>
    <O></O>
    Ive been Following this forum the whole time, but i havent said anything. I did want to say though, thanks ice angel. I really like this song, as well as the theme song from KH1 ... which i already know how to play... Uh... Oh yeah, The game KH2 sucks, i thought... Compared to KH1... Too many Movies... You can only play it once, then youve dont everything. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">WOOT SQUARE</st1:address></st1:Street> ROCKS! But now, as i try to upload the file, it screws up... but it will work!<O></O>
    <O></O>
    hansel_5 WOOT<O></O>
    Attached Files Attached Files

I only have -FFX, KH1+ KH2... Finished? DUH

The sheet music posted by spamaccount123 looks stunning! I must give everyone my wholehearted thanks for posting several varieties of sheet music and the like for Utada Hikaru's 'Passion/Sanctuary'. I'm not excellent at the piano, but if I ever master the sheet music posted by spamaccount123, I'll send a report of it's overall quality. So far the sixteenth notes look like trouble Thank you again, just had to say that X3

what is sheet music?

I'm new here... you know you guys should have a party for newcomers or holidays and birthdays etc.

you should go to drunkduck.com and make an account like I did... they have a BUNCH of FUNNY comics,most of them are anime... at least what I look at is.

I don't play FF that much I only have 2 games...FFX and FFX-2

me go bye-bye now![IMG]NOBODIES!!![/IMG]

[leeza]Welcome to EoFF. This is NOT a chat room. Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button to add to you previous post. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

The Twilight Melody dragontamer's Avatar

you 'read' sheet music and it tells you what note to play and for how long.its quite dificult. im only just learning!

BTW, welcome, to the mad world of FF!!!

Don't worry, ive only got the five newest ones
    Please visit my DeviantART page! If you have an account, please leave comments on my work to help me improve my drawing! Thanks!

thank you so much for converting it for me, hansel_5! i did have some trouble at first, but now it works!

Default perhaps a solution to your dilemma, Heartlesss...

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlesss View Post
    well.................maybe. i just found out that music (finale) files can't be posted on this website. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH. IT WORKS ON iCHIGOS FORUMS, BUT noooooooooo. it has to be stupid on this one doesn't it!!! oh well. maybe someone has advice for me, becuz i really want to post it. its like the 8 pager i posted earlier, except with changes so that it is atleast reasonable to play. hopefully someone can tell me what to do and end my irraticated(is this a word) DILLEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can think of two possibilities. You can either just change the file extension from .mus to .pdf and tell people to download that and change the name back to .mus, or you can get a free web storage account at a place like eggdisk.com and store your file there and put a link up for all of us to see your music.

Default sheet music

does anyone know where i can get the piano scores for "passion~after the battle" version ? thank you ! (^-^) thetitenika@hotmail.fr

well, i got the pdf of the simplified verison. i think i posted it not too long ago. here it is anyway again
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My favorite Final Fantasy character is Rikku!