Thread: riku

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Default riku

did anybody else ever get riku to fight with them in monstro during the boss cuz i never did but for some reason the 4th time i went through he helped me out

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

hes always dont tht

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

The Twilight Melody dragontamer's Avatar

i think he helped me out with the parasite cage( but donald and goofy might have dissapered)
    but i had to whoop his ass later im sure...
    Please visit my DeviantART page! If you have an account, please leave comments on my work to help me improve my drawing! Thanks!

When does Riku help you with the parasite cage? I think I am missing something...

Rye made this!

IIRC Riku helps you while fighting Parasite Cage for the first time.

The Twilight Melody dragontamer's Avatar

but then he kidnaps pinocchio so you have to fight him
    (if my memory hasnt failed me.....)
    Please visit my DeviantART page! If you have an account, please leave comments on my work to help me improve my drawing! Thanks!

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

he doesnt always its something you have to do i dont know what it is because it didnt happen til like my 4th playthrough

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

I let Riku kill the cage.

I've never not had Riku help during the battle against the Parasite Cage . . . is that what it's called? I thought that was the name of a monster on FF9.
    Riku cannot kill the monster though because Sora has to deliver the final blow to any boss creature with his Keyblade.
    . . . and you don't fight Riku until Hollow Bastion.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

^^, okay first of all there are many things I hafta say about this. If you have a KH1 game where at the beggining you can't see ansem, (In the secret hideout place) then you have a beta version. In the beta version there are a few mistakes. Like for example on parasite cage, riku can kill the boss. And there's even a way to summon him. And for the guy who was suprised by "Parasite Cage" (from ff9) you shouldn't be cause everything in this game is based on FF or Disney except the main characters aka Sora,Riku,Kairi,and Nobodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzora
    for the guy who was suprised by "Parasite Cage" (from ff9) you shouldn't be cause everything in this game is based on FF or Disney except the main characters aka Sora,Riku,Kairi,and Nobodies.
    Wow "the guy." Anyway, I was more surprised because I could've sworn that monster was actually called something different in KH. There aren't many other monsters in KH that I recognize from FF (besides Behemoth, of course.) Course, I don't really have a lot of time to devote to either lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzora
    ^^, If you have a KH1 game where at the beggining you can't see ansem, (In the secret hideout place) then you have a beta version. In the beta version there are a few mistakes. Like for example on parasite cage, riku can kill the boss. And there's even a way to summon him.

how do you summon him? (if you actually can)

and are there any other mistakes?

Who's the fool who would sit around and try to let him kill him, anyways? All he does is hop around the place, occasionally hitting him for weak damage. I'd have destroyed him by thrn.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

i found Riku really useful