Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Saga

Default Unlimited Saga

Sure it's a 3 year old game, but I heard alot of bashing on it. I played it and I like playing as the seven characters that each have great plot lines and twists, the art is pretty creative, the battle system was pretty fun to use especially the reel system, and the game is challenging. Sure this game ain't like Saga Frontier but that doesn't make it a bad game. So why all the hate.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Stuff like this goes in Gen SE

I liked the game but i couldn't get very far...

fun game love it's

Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

tis awesome.

some.... or most people cant appreciate the graphics... I think thats what turns them off it.

Iv'e never playe dit. I've seen it around but never picked it up. So would you guys recommend it?

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I played it for an admittedly short amount of time, but I thought it was pretty godawful.

It wasn't really awful or boring, in fact I really wanted to finish it. But I didn't get very far because for me it was very complicated. (I didn't understand many aspects of the game) Although, it was fun when I didn't try to understand the mechanics of the game. XD
    Waiting for Final Fantasy XII!!

Join my RP, Final Fantasy VIII: Wounds of Time!

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I think the game's learning curve is HUGE and forces you to spend a good 2 to 3 hours just to get use to battling and what-not.

I for one haven't take the time to really do much with it, but I think that if I would, it'd be a decent title.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

no, it is a decent title.

I didnt like it because I didnt understand the battle system fully. Silly reason I know, but even after reading the manuel and playing the game, I just couldnt get my head round the system. I cant even remember it very well now. I mainly watched the FFX2 demo that came with it.

just a game you gotta learn well. If you don't you most likley won't like its
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

I thought this game sucked hard. Saga Frontier 1&2 were really awesome so I decided to check this out...bleh. Sure some of the character stories were okay but I couldn't stand the terrible dungeon layout and huge lack of interactive gameplay. It's a stupid roulette wheel to decide what special tech your character uses wtf. That's pathetic. I liked the watercolored graphics and the psychic girl...that's about it I would say cuz this title was crap, and I'm glad I didn't waste money to buy it and only rented it...

Well, SaGa Frontier is one of my favorite games. I was, however, grossly dissapointed with SF2. It wasn't terrible, but it was not a game that I could ever see myself finishing.

I have the FF Legend games, too, which I believe are the first 3 SaGa games, and they're pretty good. They're not as good as the actual FF series, but heck, what is?

I've wanted to try Unlimited SaGa, but I've heard so much bad stuff about it that I'm not sure if I should waste my time/money trying it...

I probably will anyway.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

I've heard a rumor that Romancing Saga is worse than Unlimited Saga. I don't think that's possible unless the company tried to make it that bad -_-;