View Poll Results: What is the best Final Fantasy game?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy I

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy II

1 1.03%
  • Final Fantasy III

1 1.03%
  • Final Fantasy IV

2 2.06%
  • Final Fantasy V

1 1.03%
  • Final Fantasy VI

13 13.40%
  • Final Fantasy VII

25 25.77%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

13 13.40%
  • Final Fantasy IX

14 14.43%
  • Final Fantasy X

6 6.19%
  • Final Fantasy X-2

11 11.34%
  • Final Fantasy XI

1 1.03%
  • Final Fantasy XII

2 2.06%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics

6 6.19%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

1 1.03%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Final Fantasy Game v2

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    FFIX's cast was unique from VII and VIII, that's one of the reasons they're so lovable. I mean, Zidane has a tail!
    Kihmari has a tail as well. O_o I love IX, only thing I don't like is how Zidane takes is the one who does everything, he's like the main hero for every damn thing in the game, you see him doing almost everything. If there was thing I hate in cartoons/anime/manga/video games, is Goku-like characters who have USELESS friends with them, the others do somet things here and there, but they're just minimal if you ask me. Anyway, still a great game, it felt so great to explore the land of Gaia and its Kingdoms and places, it took you to so many different places, I really liked that, and Vivi and Eiko were GREAT^_^ (at least I can acknowledge the bad and the great unlike *cough* other people out there)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Kihmari has a tail as well.
    Well Khimari doesn't look human. A cat like animal with a tail isn't interesting. A human like character with a tail is.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Kihmari has a tail as well.
    Well Khimari doesn't look human. A cat like animal with a tail isn't interesting. A human like character with a tail is.
    Now we are dealing with prefferences and opinions. Some would say Fran's ears(FFXII) are ugly, some would say Zidane having a tail is stupid and ugly, some would say it's awesome and intriguing =). That's why I hate threads which compare games too much and too deeply.

FFIX's cast was unique from VII and VIII, that's one of the reasons they're so lovable. I mean, Zidane has a tail!
    Kihmari has a tail as well. O_o I love IX, only thing I don't like is how Zidane takes is the one who does everything, he's like the main hero for every damn thing in the game, you see him doing almost everything. If there was thing I hate in cartoons/anime/manga/video games, is Goku-like characters who have USELESS friends with them, the others do somet things here and there, but they're just minimal if you ask me. Anyway, still a great game, it felt so great to explore the land of Gaia and its Kingdoms and places, it took you to so many different places, I really liked that, and Vivi and Eiko were GREAT^_^ (at least I can acknowledge the bad and the great unlike *cough* other people out there)
    Zidane: While I believe one or two characters aren't as useless as you pointed out, I think it's good that you are comparing characters. Personally, I believe a character is useful based on what they contribute to the story, Vivi didn't contribute much at all, he was a powerful party member but c'mon, all he did most of the time was stand there thinking of existence. Freya & Armarant, I hardly used them myself, they didn't give me a reason to use them, YAK YAK YAK, "Oh Fratley can't remember me." "I don't care, let me alone." Now I wouldn't necessarily say Zidane was the whole fkn' show, Garnet and Eiko being the summoners of Madain Sari who summon Alexander, really Eiko from that point is useless, but Garnet based on her background story in the situations at hand adds depth to the story throughout the game, and Zidane has rescued her a few times in the past, so who better to rescue him from the Shell Dragon at Pandaemonium?

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar
    *stares at poll results, and sees that FFVIII is losing to FFIX...then goes to puke...*

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Garnet: *sigh* What's wrong with FFIX Ange?

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

He's a FFVIII Fanboy, of course He can't stand it if anything loses to FFVIII.

I'm actually surprised not even one person has voted for the original Final Fantasy. I think that's pretty surprising.

Zidane: I don't understand that, fanboys and fangirls get too got up in their game.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I mean a fanperson who's only played that game, and hasn't played all the others. Or thinks that that game is so superior, that no other game is better than it. But it really doesn't matter

Of course, if anyone says anything bad about FFIII...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    He's a FFVIII Fanboy, of course He can't stand it if anything loses to FFVIII.

I'm actually surprised not even one person has voted for the original Final Fantasy. I think that's pretty surprising.
    That's funny that you qualify FFVIII supporters as 'fanboys' or 'fangirls,' when it was FFVII that started that whole trend.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    *stares at poll results, and sees that FFVIII is losing to FFIX...then goes to puke...*
    Ditto.

-LYCHON

7 and i picked randomly.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, anyone who would be like that, for any game (or other media) would be considered a fanperson. I guess I can't be sarcastic then...

Garnet: Correct, we don't think FFIX is superior to the other FFs, we just think Zidane & Garnet are superior to everyone else.

Grin

Of what i've played so far, my top:

1. FFVII
    2. FFX
    3. FFVI
    4. FFVIII
    5. FFIX
    6. FFIII
    7. FFII
    8. FFI

Zidane: AND IT'S A TIE! IX and VII 12 to 12. Will there be a tie breaker?