Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What's so Bad About X-2?

I didnt call him stupid I said the reason he gave for Yuna doing the pop star thing was stupid. I didnt mean him I meant that was a shoddy reason. Sorry if it came out differently.

Zidane: Look, I'm sorry if this sounds dumb to you all, but Yuna gets praised on Spira for using common sense. A thousand years of summoners and guardians doing the same thing over and over and over and over, and finally Yuna & Tidus: Why not go inside and kill the source? X-2 is pathetic, all it is the Square Enix verison of Charlie's Angels. Yuna singing like a Brittney Spears wannabe and looking like a Lara Corft wannabe(and Tomb Raider is a pathetic idea anyway.) And I'd take This Is The Song That Doesn't End over 1,000 Words anyday.

Thats what I thought, its soo charlies angels its pathetic!!

I look at this game and its fans like this:
    One Man's Trash Is Another Mans Treasure

Or "One mans treasure is another mans sock collection"

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

I didn't like how everyone only pointed out that Yuna saved the world twice. Rikku was there too and everyone fails to mention that she did anything. The game has an upbeat tone to it, so us FF players who are more content with a more serious, in depth plot won't be as pleased with FFX-2.

If you get the normal ending, it basically goes that (SPOILER)She doesn't even find Tidus...she did the whole journey for nothing...

I would probably give it 3 stars out of 5 (or 2 and a half). Just because all the previous FFs seem much more serious and better plots. (No offense to FFX-2 fans..) Also...FFX had a good ending- it had everyone wanting more, but it's a given that when the sequel comes out, not everyone is going to be pleased with it.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

why do you complain about this game having a sequel when the end was perfectly sad but when kingdom hearts has a sequel yall all drool

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

What are you talking aboout. Kingdom Hearts was done much more tastfully.

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy
    why do you complain about this game having a sequel when the end was perfectly sad but when kingdom hearts has a sequel yall all drool
    Cause the sequel to kingdom hearts actually lived up to the standards given where as X-2 failed to deliver any sort of fun whatsoever.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

I played this game, and I was dissapointed. I thought Yuna would find Tidus alive, but nooooo. It was a replica or Tidus, named Shuyin? MESSED UP. NOT A HAPPY ENDING!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy
    Cause the sequel to kingdom hearts actually lived up to the standards given where as X-2 failed to deliver any sort of fun whatsoever.
    lived up to its standards??? --->http://ps2.ign.com/articles/698/698697p4.html

Kingdom Hearts Review:
    9.0 Presentation
    The scale of the game is impressive, and the handling of both Square and Disney franchises continues nicely -- It'd be great if the worlds weren't so linear and short.
    9.0 Graphics
    Visually striking, with plenty of flair and animated touches throughout the game. Worlds look very much like their filmed counterparts.
    8.5 Sound
    Sound is good, although quite a lot of lines fall flat or are pulled directly from movie dialogue, which feels off.
    7.5 Gameplay
    Combat is literally reduced to button mashing, and the newly included abilities aren't even necessary for the game. This is a big step back from the action/RPG mix of the original.
    7.5 Lasting Appeal
    The story is definitely a great one, but the lack of difficulty and the hack and slash will probably keep everyone except the hardcore from returning to this adventure.
    Good OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Right..you take ONE REVIEW and think that by from that, it is a rubbish sequel? How about looking at the other reviews, other places have rated it 9/10, so don't all happy over ONE review, which wasn't even THAT negative.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer Gabianni
    Right..you take ONE REVIEW and think that by from that, it is a rubbish sequel? How about looking at the other reviews, other places have rated it 9/10, so don't all happy over ONE review, which wasn't even THAT negative.

~Setzer Gabianni
    Just like FFX-2 which is rated 9.5 in IGN.com and worse in others. So you see it's all a matter of opinion. When you debate, saying that KH2 was at least done nicely I have the right to reply to your OFF TOPIC post and balance the score or as I like to say it, correct you

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Don't get arsey with me, your attitude is the same everywhere. I didn't say KH2 was done nicely, don't twist my words. Ooh, I made an off topic. Doesn't stop you from replying with an off topic post of your own.

@Cloud master: Maybe you should play the game fully...? And watch the perfect ending? =P

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Enough. Put each other on ignore if you have to, but this stops now.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles