Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaking People Out

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Grin Freaking People Out

So, anyone here ever gone out of their way to get reactions from people? I've been known to start singing "One Winged Angel" in random places, and I get some really weird looks when I do that. I also dress weird on occasion, just for amusement. Good times. People are fun to mess with. Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

I like to laugh maniacally at certain times. (not randomly)

I guess that's it.

Singing is rare for me.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I don't go out of my way to do it, it just happens. I'll be singing freezepop and not even notice sometimes, and then the way I dress contributes to some strange looks too.

people don't like it if you burst out screaming Slipknot songs when you are sitting behind them on the bus.
    Alle über meinem Gesicht geschrieben!

Basically, everything about me is aiming to freak people out. From the way I dress, to the way I act in public, to the music I listen to. Dressing in total weird clothes, all black unless I have something even more extreme to wear, I'm always shouting, screaming "Hail Satan" at random intervals, etc.

Soonish I'm going to buy a straight jacket (hopefully worn by a real insane person) and it will be my normal occasion jacket.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I'd love to have a straight jacket.

I have a pic of myself in my profile, Im very dressed down in it though, and my makeup isnt on (yes, im male)...I guess part of the reason i freak people out so much is the crowd i hang out with.

the person behind me in that pic (the small portion of his face you can see) is a crossdresser.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

i really feel it would be an experience to run after a engaged taxi like Ali G's Borat in the middle of London
    ...Geddit?

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't go out of my way to do anything, it's too much effort.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just kind of do stuff. Dancing, singing, humming, responding randomly with an unexpectedly high pitch. . . nothing out of the way, just little things that I know will amuse my friends around me.

It's a great cure for boredom.

When in a lift, stand directly facing someone and stare at the point between their eyebrows. It hasn't failed to make people feel uncomfortable.

Not really. I used to as a teenager but I grew up
    I'm just pretty average now...

Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Hahaha oh man oh man oh man, this reminds me of this really great thing I did a couple of weeks ago. I was in the town centre, idly walking around, when I saw a shoe shop. So I went in, looked at various shoes, and selected a pair that I really liked. I took the shoes to the counter, and after queuing in line for a while, it was finally my turn. I was filled with anticipation, I can tell ya! So the assistant says "That'll be £29.99 please!" and I paid with a £20 note and a £10 note, and the assistant put the shoes, receipt and 1p change in the bag, and gave them to me, and said "Thank you." So I carried the bag, got onto the bus and flashed my bus pass at the driver (I originally flashed the wrong one, because I have bus passes for every bus company in the country) and went home. Man that was so awesome! Everyone was really creeped out. I'm so wacky, zany, and in-your-face!

...okay I lied. I just wanted to impress you all. Please be my friend.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Hahaha oh man oh man oh man, this reminds me of this really great thing I did a couple of weeks ago. I was in the town centre, idly walking around, when I saw a shoe shop. So I went in, looked at various shoes, and selected a pair that I really liked. I took the shoes to the counter, and after queuing in line for a while, it was finally my turn. I was filled with anticipation, I can tell ya! So the assistant says "That'll be £29.99 please!" and I paid with a £20 note and a £10 note, and the assistant put the shoes, receipt and 1p change in the bag, and gave them to me, and said "Thank you." So I carried the bag, got onto the bus and flashed my bus pass at the driver (I originally flashed the wrong one, because I have bus passes for every bus company in the country) and went home. Man that was so awesome! Everyone was really creeped out. I'm so wacky, zany, and in-your-face!

...okay I lied. I just wanted to impress you all. Please be my friend.
    How could you lie about such a thing? You are one sick puppy, Psychotic!

I inadvertantly freaked someone out with my new desktop wallpaper today. She was squeamish.

No, I don't really feel the need for such attention or to feel validated by strangers, thanks, I actually have some form of self-respect and assurance.