Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192333 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent accomplishments

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Got a Voyager Sallet and Jaeger Ring from the annoying flies in Riverne, I organized a small group of ppl and monopolized the flies for about a week.
    Biggest accomplishment to date is my ls took on Jormungand this past sunday. Was a hella fun fight. We used pld/nin tanks and me and about 4 other ppl TAWS skillchains on them throughout the fight. Jailor of Love is a couple weeks away, and then Tiamat and Vrtra sometime in October. Hopefully I'll get my torque! woot
    We contine to kill Dynamis Lord on a regular basis, we have 3 ppl with the cape, and 3 with the ring, one person with both. I <3 my LS.
    BTW, anybody that doesn't have ventrilo set up for your shell, do it now.

First piece of AF2~

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Damn chionos... I'm jealous. I'm really looking to get a Voyager Sallet and Jaeger Ring for my BLU. I think I could probably convince a LS group to go. What set up did you use?

btw... grats on the tonban Stac ^^

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

everyday was different for the flies, because it was mainly during the week during the day so random ppl would be on. First day was hardest because we had no smns which make the fight a breeze, so we took a bunch of blm and kept them slept while an assortment of melee, sam thf drk mnk, took them down 1 by 1. There were a bunch of deaths on the first day. Total setup was: Blm Blm Blm Rdm Rdm Pld Pld Thf Sam Drk Mnk, and maybe one or two others. It was kind of hard like this because the flies never stayed asleep for long, so the mages were spending the whole time sleeping mobs and couldn't nuke(not that regular nuking does much, -ga spells suck because there's so many mobs, and the tier 2 spells you have, water fire stone i think, aren't worth much to speak of. Most days after that the basic setup was: Pld
    Blm Rdm 2-3Smn
    Some days there were various melee that leeched the fight, and one day there were 5 smns, which was fun. 3 40Smn can pretty much finish off all 10 flies with one round of Diamond Dust. Except for the day with 5Smn, we normally had 1 40Smn and 1 or 2 30-31Smn, so the flies would have like 10% hp after DD, so I would sleepga and we would finish them off one by one, which at that low hp was pretty easy.
    30Smn > 40Blm FYI. even gimped the mini-smns were doing way more damage in one DD round then I would spending all my mp on -ga spells. Each fly had about 1500 hp, and avg DD did 350-550.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    btw... grats on the tonban Stac ^^
    {Thank you.} Now I just have to beat Maat and level up so I can wear it. Got an Igquira weskit and Errant slops as gifts, too. Almost like they're mocking me for not being able to wear it. ,_,

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

It only took me four years, but I hit level 60 today. Full AF, penitent's rope, and phantom earrings. I'm happy. =3

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I quit! Best accomplishment anyone can ever achieve.

Recent acomplishments:
    Rank 5! (I had to solo most of the rank 4 mission as lvl 39 whm)

I got my NPC (Soloed the whole thing lvl 38 whm, (SPOILER)killed the dragon on second try)
    His name is Balu-Falu

I did gobbie bag #1 quest

Quested Teleport-Holla

Unlocked Beastmaster

Planing on doing BCNM30 (the lizzy one) sometime soon, anyone want to join?

This should be a sticky thread! It took me a good 20 seconds to find it having to scroll down while reading other interesting threads

and... Is there an EoFF LS (or one where most EoFFers are) on Pandy? if so, I want a pearl, please!

the most recent accomplishments for me:

got RDM, THF, DRG, and DRK up to lvl 15
    Soloed the NM Fungus Beetle and got the drop.
    and now have over 50k gil

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I got my PLD AF1 sword.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Wooo!!
    Got my NPC this morning!!!

I really haven't been playing much, at all. Maybe 4 days in the last month or so. Anyways I got BLU to 20 and BST to 10, just trying something different for a change, really sick of parties.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Got an Airship pass to Khazam

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Managed to not play since I said I quit.

Had fun tanking Hakutaku 4 times the other night. Honestly one of the easier things I've tanked as BRD/NIN.

I'm gonna have to be tanking something in a BCNM soon and it's not blink tankable. He also has hate reset which he does often which means you just need a meat shield to take the hits. I decided to see what kinda DEF I could get for myself.

In other news my WAR hit 40 a while back and my THF is now 30.