YOU CRAZY CRACKER!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Do you even have a life anymore? D=

Yes, it takes place beneath the divine canopy of Altana in the land of Vanadiel.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Seriously Nec, how many hours have you already logged? I mean, christ, I've been playing for almost 1.5 years and my highest level is 47.

I'll tell you when my Samurai hits 47!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

People like you and Matt make me feel like a horrible lagger.

(Matt and his girlfriend have been playing for like 1/4 the time I have, and they're already in their 70s ;_; )

If it makes you feel any better Miriel I have a friend on my server who's been playing since the NA release and it still only 58 BLM.

As far as accomplishments ^^

I've recently zoomed from Rank 6 to Rank 9 Windy. I'm glad because after getting used to being Rank 10 sandy with really long signets you feel like a loser at Rank 6 (especially leveling through the dunes on all of those jobs iwth short signet ><). To make it even more miraculous I've managed to make it through everything up to this point with no more than 3 people on any mission lol. This was especially interesting on 8-1 against the BLM NM orc and all of the adds in that damned old house ><

I also managed to get my NIN within spitting distance of 30. Hoping to fly to 37 pretty quickly and then maybe take THF to 37 for sub as well before giving my friend back his Emp Pin and buying one of my own.

Dude... I've been playing this game for a LONG time, and my highest lvl is BLM42, Rank 3. It's really sad.

Define long time.

Um...i guess recent accomplishment is getting 700K off ENM due to no one wanting clusters and a lucky lot X3

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble
    Nice time on Kirin especially for a 3rd run o.O We're gonna attempt to straight tank Kirin on our next run... should be interesting. The best times I've heard are from this method with very strategic SCing and MBing with many BLMs. I've heard of a group doing this and taking Kirin in around 15 minutes before all of his Demi-gods were every summoned.

2-5 through 8-1 in a week o.O! That's impressive. I assume you're with a static. GL with the rest of Chapter 8 ^^
    Yeah, I was very happy we were able to deal with Kirin in that short of a time. Our secret is MNKs. We have 12 of them and each group boosts together at intervals. So, when one group is ready the BLM pt drops from alliance we pick the MNKs up and they Chi. That group drops the other party of MNKs get picked up, Chi then drop. Then we pick the BLMs up use our TP and they burst. It works very well and takes alot of HP off kirin.

I've never heard of people straight tanking Kirin. Let me know on the strat. you use and how well it works. I hate runnin after him trying to get my WS off then lose TP cause I move, or he goes out of range.

I did have a static for CoP which made it alot easier. Luckily we went 1/1 on most of the BC fights except for the Snoll fight and the Mithra fight. Supprisingly we went 1/1 on Omega.

Anyways, more accomplishments!

I'm now Bastok Rank 2 >.> Decided to switch after bein a bum and stayin Rank 10 for so long. We got 8-1 and 8-2 done in CoP, and I finished ZM 15, 16, and am doing 17 tonight.

Glad to see this thread is still alive. Good luck everyone on whatever missions your on!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I played the game since the NA release and the highest level I ever got was level 41. /shrug

Yeah your strat sounds awesome for Kirin. If you have BRDs to spare you could throw a BRD into each of your MNK PTs ^^ 2xMND Etude on every MNK (about +25MND) and their Chi's will really rip him up. I've MPK'd many a MNK by making them hit too damn hard.

As for kiting... I hate it too. It's hard chasing people around and trying to aim an 8 second cast at someone running in an almost random path.

Our group managed to go 1/1 on every BC except Omega. We tried with a PLD tank first... ouch! When we went back and our PLD changed to his NIN we tore it up. GL on 8-3 because those Zdei are nasty. You almost have to use a RR strat.

As for ZMs... I really really need to get off my ass and get some people together for ZM17 and then work on a group for Bahamut so I can do Apocolypse Nigh and get my damned Magnetic Earring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionx
    Define long time.
    Technically since NA release, but I've had my current (and highest) charactor for about a year.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Germ Hamee
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionx
    Define long time.
    Technically since NA release, but I've had my current (and highest) charactor for about a year.
    You make me feel better about myself.