Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent accomplishments

Well I finally got my NIN sub to 37. I really enjoy NIN and wouldn't mind taking it to 75 but I don't feel like the effort currently. I find that doing anything a BRD/NIN is far harder than NIN main as there's just so much going on at once to think about but it's definitely fun and steps my soloing up a notch.

Had a really good Dynamis-Sandy run with my new group Tuesday. We had 15-20 AF drop. Almost 2 of everything. Sadly not 2 of my damn BRD hat so I didn't get my hat but I did get Monster Trousers which means I'm 2/5 on BST Relic.

Blog Entries

I re-joined my LS and got myself 100k in gil. n.n Then I spent about 20k of this gil on new equipment.

>_> Not too much to brag about.

Well, I finally got my first AF2 piece (valor coronet) and a relic blade (great sword). I guess that's pretty fun. Can't wait to do more dynamis and get more pieces. Then my aim will be to get full koenig. =)

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

^ what he said except i got nothing lol, just going into dynamis is enough for me :3

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

Just hit 46 DRK. Love that job, it's amazing. I'm thinking about bringing every DRK subbable job to 37, but I hate ninja and can't be arsed with it, bah. Was advised to bring WAR, THF, SAM and NIN to 37, a lot of work.
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I deleted my WHM an made a Monk who I intend to begin playing tomorow

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    I deleted my WHM an made a Monk who I intend to begin playing tomorow
    Are you ever actually gonna try to make any progress or do you plan to just keep getting jobs leveled up a bit and deleting them? You could've leveled MNK on your other character you realize. You would've already had the benefits of a little evasion skill and other skill as well and potentially a subjob. I guess to each his own but if I was never able to get into the meat of the game I just wouldn't understand the point of playing.

As for me I've finally started making progress again. I did a little WHM leveling quite some time ago. Got to 42 but decided to stop leveling for a bit until I can get my Astral Earring for when I hit 45 ^^. I'll probably eventually try leveling SMN some more soon. Maybe even as a full subjob because I think post 50 I'll prefer SMN sub for my WHM and will be using a Magician's Earring for an extra 30 MP. At 42 I'm sitting on 700 MP ^^.

Much more recently I finished ZM17 finally. I can't believe I put it off for so long as it was painfully simple. Now I just need to fight Bahamut v1 and then do Apocolypse Nigh for my Magnetic Earring yipee

Also finally got the flag for Dynamis-Windurst. Too bad I slept through D-Jeuno a while back or I'd have ice access. I'm having a hell of a bad time with lotting. Still only 1/5 on BRD but I'm 2/5 (was almost 3/5) on BST.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

plowed through cop missions last couple days.
    finally beat 6-4 and went on to kill the nm's for 7-4
    beat 7-5 last night got {Sea}woot! then went on to beat 8-1, with 8-2 coming up soon. Can't freakin wait to get to do limbus and start saving up for brutal earring.
    ls is starting on northlands next week, i've had access forever but we haven't gone bc members needed various wins. really excited about assassin pants and hands
    got my first af2 actually in last dynamis, assassin's vest, which is crap really but i'm happy to have it.

Hey grats on sea ^^ Now you just have that horrible Zdei BC and then 8-4 which isn't bad and you can have your ring. I'm guessing you'll be going with Rajas.

Yesterday me and my wife did some more random quests. We've now finished almost every single San d'Orian quest. Only 2 more normal quests left (except for AF, LuShangs and WS quests). We've got "Spice Gals" and "Fit for a Prince" left. We'll probably just have to create mules for each other to get the "Fit for a Prince" pain in the ass done. It'll be nice to have them all done. You never know when some old retarded quest will end up being the pre-req for a later, much more awesome quest.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

I try to pay attention to where i'm at when i'm traveling, bc for many quests you pass right by the ??? all the time w/out stopping for 5 secs to get a cs or fight a mob; and I try to hold on to things that I know are needed for certain quests, instead of thinking that I can just get it later. I remember I had a few friends who were doing the sleepga2 quest when it was @3m+ and i desparately needed gil. I don't know how many lanolin cubes i'd just thrown away, thinking I could just get it later, but my friends ended up doing the fight w/out me bc I couldn't get the pre-req quests done in time mainly bc it took me 2 days to actually get a lanolin cube. People tend to regret, in the end, not doing quests when there's a piece of eq that's selling like crazy, or something they need that is the reward of a quest with a bunch of pre-reqs that they ignored.
    Last edited by chionos; 04-23-2006 at 12:09 AM.

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My latest accomplishments?

Sea: O (On 8-3)
    Sky: O (old news)
    Dynamis Baucedine WIN with 31 people :P woot GreatBelow Dynamis!
    AF2: RDM 3/5 WHM 1/5
    WHM to 75
    RDM to 75
    NIN to 37 <- omfg I hate that job :x
    Savage Blade : O
    Hexa Strike: 187/215 ; ; WHM/NIN FTW!
    Currently working on THF ._.;
    Too big.

Unlocked all of the new jobs among other things /cheer expansion.

Expansion still hasn't arrived on my door step. ; ;! Damn you gameswarehouse...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    Expansion still hasn't arrived on my door step. ; ;! Damn you gameswarehouse...
    This is part of why I don't pre-order. A lot of peopel that pre-ordered got screwed and where ever they ordered from didn't get it for whatever reason. So they end up having to wait or just eat their reserve fee (or full shipping cost in some cases) to get a copy from some place that has it.

BTW... COR 3 and BLU 6. I've managed to learn Foot Kick and Sandspin. It's quite difficult to learn blue magics and takes some patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble
    This is part of why I don't pre-order. A lot of peopel that pre-ordered got screwed and where ever they ordered from didn't get it for whatever reason. So they end up having to wait or just eat their reserve fee (or full shipping cost in some cases) to get a copy from some place that has it.
    Actually, Australia recieved the expansion at the same time as Europe. I got an email from Gameswarehouse telling me they shipped it the day it was released. So it should be here today, if not, I blame the delivery guys! Damn those bitches!