Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent accomplishments

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

damn....

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble
    Are you ever actually gonna try to make any progress or do you plan to just keep getting jobs leveled up a bit and deleting them? You could've leveled MNK on your other character you realize. You would've already had the benefits of a little evasion skill and other skill as well and potentially a subjob. I guess to each his own but if I was never able to get into the meat of the game I just wouldn't understand the point of playing.

As for me I've finally started making progress again. I did a little WHM leveling quite some time ago. Got to 42 but decided to stop leveling for a bit until I can get my Astral Earring for when I hit 45 ^^. I'll probably eventually try leveling SMN some more soon. Maybe even as a full subjob because I think post 50 I'll prefer SMN sub for my WHM and will be using a Magician's Earring for an extra 30 MP. At 42 I'm sitting on 700 MP ^^.

Much more recently I finished ZM17 finally. I can't believe I put it off for so long as it was painfully simple. Now I just need to fight Bahamut v1 and then do Apocolypse Nigh for my Magnetic Earring yipee

Also finally got the flag for Dynamis-Windurst. Too bad I slept through D-Jeuno a while back or I'd have ice access. I'm having a hell of a bad time with lotting. Still only 1/5 on BRD but I'm 2/5 (was almost 3/5) on BST.
    He's not bothering you by doing so man lol lay off him lol. Let him play the game at the pace he sees fit.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is part of why I don't pre-order. A lot of peopel that pre-ordered got screwed and where ever they ordered from didn't get it for whatever reason. So they end up having to wait or just eat their reserve fee (or full shipping cost in some cases) to get a copy from some place that has it.

BTW... COR 3 and BLU 6. I've managed to learn Foot Kick and Sandspin. It's quite difficult to learn blue magics and takes some patience.
    *cries*

There are like lvl 20 BLUs running around already and I don't even have my expansion pack. ;_;

I got the expansion today, now just getting a quicksand caves coffer key with a friend, to get access to the play (dropped my pld testimony).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by lordblazer
    He's not bothering you by doing so man lol lay off him I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Let him play the game at the pace he sees fit.

Granted... he's not complaining about the lack of content or anything like most people that play the way he does so I'll say that he's not that bothersome. I just fear that he'll be like the droves of other that either start 20 characters or never play past level 20 and then quit. Then these people go and let everyone know how there is no story and nothing but slow grinding with no real content. -_-

If he wants to play that way I guess that's his prerogative but it's frustrating to know that he's really missing out on some of the great content in the game.

FFXIV Character

level 10 with my Monk.

I am currently posting through window hack >_>

<_<

*Punches with Cesti*

I cant afford/find a Ryl Ftm Cesti. but thats my goal for tonight

I went and visited the expansion area tonight, and it's so awesome! x.x; I have BLU, COR and the PUP quest is nearly finished. =) Will finish it off before I go to bed, yay!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

the expansion is great. have all 3 jobs, and i'm on the 4th toau mission. Most of my time has been spent exploring and killing the mobs to see what various drops are out there. absolutely love that we have flans now. they're big and purple and...it's just an awesome nestalgia trip.
    also got olduum ring today, it has enchantment warp: wajaom woodlands every 24 hours like tavnazian ring. my home points in whitegate neway but i sometimes change hp w/out thinking and this ring will save me having to go through the whole mhuara thing.
    Going to do assault tonight, can't wait.

Nice work Chionos!

I still haven't explored more than the job quests in the expansion. How are the missions so far? =) I might try and get into them, but I'm still trying to finish off CoP (2-3... damnit!), nations missions (only R7... damnit!) and ZM (on ark angles.... DAMNITT!). >.<;;;

For Tsukasa.... I'd suggest if you have the means getting a pair of Tropical Punches. They have Accuracy and no added delay. They are only good for certain situations though. I'd say if you're in a PT that insists on fighting IT++++++ mobs use your higher damage, higher delay knucks and if you are fighting T and VT mobs use the punches as they will cause far more DoT on mobs that aren't ridiculously too high for your PT.

Hy Chionos... On Mission 3 is it required to do an Assualt before talking to Salaheem again? I talked to Rytaal twice and got my ID. Do I have to flag an Assault... do any Assault... Do you know what the pre-req is to finish that mission and move on to mission 4?

As for me I've gotten my BLU to 9 with my wife and we've thusfar collected all of our blue magics and a few ahead of us. Later we're gonna continue working on getting some more and also finish doing some ToAU missions as well as some quests... notably the Caedarva Mire map quest.

Alright... just a few CSs away from ToAU mission 8. Also managed to get my map of Caedarva Mire and do the Mog House exit quest for Al Zahbi.... Haven't really accomplished much lol

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

There's a COR on my server starting his AF =| he's lvl 50.
    Too big.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    Are you kidding me?

FFXIV Character

For Tsukasa.... I'd suggest if you have the means getting a pair of Tropical Punches. They have Accuracy and no added delay. They are only good for certain situations though. I'd say if you're in a PT that insists on fighting IT++++++ mobs use your higher damage, higher delay knucks and if you are fighting T and VT mobs use the punches as they will cause far more DoT on mobs that aren't ridiculously too high for your PT.

Hy Chionos... On Mission 3 is it required to do an Assualt before talking to Salaheem again? I talked to Rytaal twice and got my ID. Do I have to flag an Assault... do any Assault... Do you know what the pre-req is to finish that mission and move on to mission 4?

As for me I've gotten my BLU to 9 with my wife and we've thusfar collected all of our blue magics and a few ahead of us. Later we're gonna continue working on getting some more and also finish doing some ToAU missions as well as some quests... notably the Caedarva Mire map quest.
    good idea, thank you

I am 6 levels away from level 18 >_<

Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    I saw a BLU level 54 on my server today. >.<