Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent accomplishments

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Holy crap, what is wrong with these people? Do they not eat or sleep or take breaks to watch Iron Chef?

The leader of a well know JP LS (Well known for cheating in very obvious ways and never getting in trouble for it) has a 50+ BLU on our server. He is never not on. He's obviously XPing 24/7 in a static with his LS and PLs a plenty. He's leveled so fast people have suspected him of using hacks on the empress band or something to keep the XP that high that fast.

BTW... I'm up to Mission 8 and now at the end of what is apparently the current ToAU line of missions though I have suspicion that winning a few of each of the Assaults has something to do with this current mission that people know so little about.

48 PUP, none other than Steven ;o he is infamous.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Well me and my wife both got our BLUs to 13 in addition to getting all of our spells through 18 with the exceptoin of Blastbomb. We're able to get Chain #3s duo easily. BLU is such an amazing job class.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

any Corsairs... I would really like to here from a person who has played up to at least level... 20 with one.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

There is a 61Pup and 61Blu on my server. Well actually probably higher by now, that was two days ago. They're ptying together. I suspect they have ppl xping in shifts to get it so high so fast, which is retarded.

My most recent accomplishment was finishing the CoP cutscenes and getting my Rajas. Starting with the cutscenes for 8-3, 8-4, CoP really freaking goes out like a pro. The last cop cutscene is the best in the game. Today I can finish out ToAU to M8 and keep working on assault and quests bc I think, like Year, that doing assault missions, and maybe besieged and aht urhgan quests are the keys to moving on with the missions. Most ppl I know think that there are no more missions for now and have given up on it, but I don't think that's the case. 1-8 is just too easy to be all there is. I've also gotten the Caedarva Mire map. The Plague Chigoe is my first ToAU NM^^. Oh and finished Zilart missions couple days ago, so I can totally concentrate on the new areas.

Yeah most people gave up but I notice that when you check your Mission log and see that last Mission is says something along the lines of "Naja Salaheem is all fired up for you to do as many missions as possible."

This says to me that we're supposed to be doing some Assaults and from what I'm hearing at the BG forums people who did 5/5 of the first tier of Assaults get access to a second tier of Assaults and have access to a quest that lets them be ranked Private First Class by Salaheem.

Grats on finishing Zilart and CoP... You gonna try for Bahamut and Apocolypse Nigh now and if so which ring do you have your eye on?

As for me. Me and my wife didn't make much progress yesterday. We leveled our BLUs from 13-14.5ish. She learned Blastbomb and I didn't as usual ; ;. We didn't get much XP done because we found a week spot in the market left by everyone rushing into the expansion and filled it. Made about 2M in a few hours yesterday and continuing to fill the void and get teh gilz.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

me and and a friend managed to take down a Stonelauncher, then another :O....

made me feel special :P.
    oh, and I found warrior weapon... which has no use to me, so I gave it to my buddy.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh hell yes, besieged is ON! Go go go!

EDIT: Lamest crap EVER. Beasts never even made it close to the city. Weeeeak. Close to 300 people waiting around the city only to have people send tells 2 minutes into besieged to say that the trolls were retreating.

Other servers have the same experience?

On the plus side, it's so awesome seeing so many familiar names in one spot.
    Last edited by Miriel; 04-26-2006 at 09:46 AM.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

same problem on my server mir, i waited for hours and the mobs never even made it to the city. It might have something to do w/ so many people flooding the area. I'm hoping next time there aren't so many and the mobs don't run away.
    Yes I'm gonna do Bahamut and Apocalypse Nigh soon. Ls is planning a run w/in about a week, so hopefully we won't get slaughtered. Ethereal Earring definately is what I'll get.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I can have a subjob now

My latest accomplishment now is finding myself in a position where I cannot play at all. I've recently had to move and changed ISPs. I went from Cable to DSL and now I can surf the net and download things fine but I cannot stay consistently connected to POL or AIM for more than 2 minutes at a time.

If anyone has a clue what the problem is and possibly how to fix it I'd love the help especially since we're doing Dynamis Sandy on Tuesday and I'm pretty much next in line for my AFv2 hat.

I was first in line for a Genbu's Shield that dropped last night sky... but couldn't sign on so I didn't get it -.-

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Woot I'm back in the game and with a bang. I picked up something new tonight Dynamis-Beaucedine.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Aww, sooo cute!