Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent accomplishments

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

That's odd someone told me that CHR raises luck. Oh well, yesterday I was helping someone get his spells and he got jet stream, uppercut, chaotic eye and sound blast all off first kill! And he was wearing tons of INT equips, so maybe it's INT?

Accomplishment: Level 39 BLU and I've become a linksac holder *dances* woot now I feel special
    jkhkjg

Achievements today:
    - Bought Royal Knight's Chainmail for 55
    - Bought Cure IV
    - Bought Holy (hahahaha, why did I bother?)
    - Solo'ed staff skill to 100 (learned Starburst)
    - Realised I have no idea what job I actually want to take to 75 (Im stopping pld at 60)
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

He was wearing INT to affect his spell's resists and power...i highly doubt it without any testing involved...

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Renewed faith in pld!

Tanked 5-1 (Fei'yin) and 5-2 (Xarcabard, Land of truths) at level 54. Won on first try on both. I can't wait to test myself against some bigger opponents. Pld ftw!

This also means I got rank 6. Awesome.
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

Finished the Rank 4 mission! Jesus, it took forever to wrangle up people to help me out with that one. This puts me at Rank 5 with an AIRSHIP PASS!! Ahahaha, finally! *flies all over the place*

Woot ME !!!!
    I just in the last few days got my Rdm up to 50 and did the LB1 Quest !!!
    Also raised my blm to 25 so i could do the quest for aspire .... and sub with Rdm ...
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Well I recently switched to Bastok with my wife so we can get our final nation to Rank 10. Managed to duo all of missions 6-1, 6-2, 7-1, 7-2. Planning on trioing 8-1 and 8-2 soon with our SMN friend and then for 9-1 We'll need to get some serious help.

I can't wait to get done and switch back to Windy forever.

Got to Jeuno finally. War is at 22, Mnk is at 18 still. Finally got some decent gear, too. Can't wait to finish up at Qufim and eventually get to Dark Knight. I need to do the chocobo quest sometime soon as well.
    No.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Got a chocobo license. I feel like I'm 16 again, laughing at all the pedestrians.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I stopped at least 10 people, then I asked them if they remembered me, Sarah. Then I undressed, and asked them if that freshened their mind. Then they left :/

Then I answered to people's shouts and told them Misfit was interested in buying/selling. I also told a few people Misfit were giving out free gil. Funniest FFXI day I had in a while.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    I stopped at least 10 people, then I asked them if they remembered me, Sarah. Then I undressed, and asked them if that freshened their mind. Then they left :/

Then I answered to people's shouts and told them Misfit was interested in buying/selling. I also told a few people Misfit were giving out free gil. Funniest FFXI day I had in a while.
    Somebody tried to sell me an astral ring... as I'm sitting there as war/nin. Then I get /tells from people asking for gil.

>:o

Freakin' Smelly...

As for my recent accomplisment... I got my AF gloves. :3

I can't believe it took as long as it did but I finally did get myself a Genbu's Shield. These days I probably won't be putting it to too much use considering that any time I'm soloing I'll be /NIN and DWing. Still it'll be nice for epeen and ocassionally I do things with /WHM or /RDM and in the future as /BLU.

Now just to wait on my turn for Osode.

Chocobo license/airship pass to Kazham/level 28. My goal is level 30 by tonight and then possibly advanced job by tonight, but we'll see. Still can't decide between Dragoon and Dark Knight...but whatever.
    No.

I recently did the subjob quest! Now I'm back in Sandy doing wood working (now at 6)

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Gone on kind of a spree of getting stuff lately. Mainly though, I finally ungimped my weapons
    Main hand: Blau Dolch
    Off hand: Sirocco Kukri