Page 1 of 42 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent accomplishments

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Recent accomplishments

Y'all know the deal. Brag about stuff you've accomplished recently.

I finally got my last two teleport scrolls, Vahzl and Yhoat and I'm about 100,000 away from buying my very first Astral Ring. Hurrah!

Also, I just unlocked BST and completed the Gobbie Bag III quest. Not that big a deal, but they're still minor accomplishments!

I haven't done much in the realm of accomplishment recently but I did get my SMN from 10-18 and plan to hit 20 very soon. I also managed to lose 6k XP in Dynamis last night.

Not too long ago I managed to get my Assault Jerkin from Ose finally at 1/4 and bring my record on getting a Shaman's Cloak from Centurio X-I to 0/8 though I did get some Adaman Ore for a quick 100k gil and got Stonega II and saved myself about 200-300k gil.

I haven't really been playing that much lately.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Well I got my SMN to 20. I was a little sad. I was hoping to break 500 MP but I didn't... juuuust a bit short.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I walked from Bastok to Windurst.

*Lists*

-Got BLM to 60
    -Penitents rope <3
    -Lufaise access... finally.
    -Fought in Ifrit, Shiva, Garuda, Ramuh, Titan, and Leviathan prime battles
    -Up to ZM6

Most of those could'nt be done without the help of LS/Friends/some pickup groups, i'll admit.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

I haven't had a lot of time to play lately, but the last "big accomplishment" of mine was finishing the Warp II scroll quest. That was hard for a little 35blm to do all by himself. x_X

Hopefully I'll get to level 40 within the next year so I can use it, yes?

Well I finally got my jobs all out of the dunes... all 20+ as you can see in my sig. I will most likely speed my way to 37 of NIN and maybe even THF so I can use them as subs before having to return my borrow emp pin.

After this I think I'll work on a few things like getting my windy rank up and systematically leveling all of my jobs more (i.e. all to 25 and past qufim)

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

got my blm to 50 and got a Moldavite Earring and killed Ouryu.
    beat cop 4-3 and 5-2 and then got stuck on 5-3 forever
    Snoll Tzar fight's horrible. Finally beat it though and am now on 6-4 just a few steps from Sea. Done a lot with LS, killed Kirin every few days and gotten 5 osodes in the last couple months. Got Xolotl day before yesterday. Personally, got Fenrir the other day, rather easily. Had no luck on KSNM ODS, unfortunately. got thief to 74 WOOT UTSUSEMI: NI.
    most accomplishments have been in the area of cop in one way or another. soon i'll go back to getting rich

Wink

i finaly got to rank 4 XD now just need to do the four hour or so rank 4 mission yippy

Hey All! I havnt been posting here lately, but I did get alot accomplished in-game this last week.

Dynamis Shell did Dynamis-Xarcabard for the first time and got some pretty good drops. Were going after Dynamis Lord on friday.

Sky shell was able to take down Kirin in 54 minutes! Some of you may have killed him faster, but this was only our 3rd Kirin we have ever done as a shell.

Helped some friends get sky access.

Oh, and went from CoP mission 2-5 (Riverene Site #A01) to 8-1, so I finally have Sea and Limbus access! This was the biggest accomplishment I've done in game in a long time. It was very time consuming and cost alot of gil and xp, but was well worth it in the end.

Anyways, congrats to everyone who got stuff done this week!

Nice time on Kirin especially for a 3rd run o.O We're gonna attempt to straight tank Kirin on our next run... should be interesting. The best times I've heard are from this method with very strategic SCing and MBing with many BLMs. I've heard of a group doing this and taking Kirin in around 15 minutes before all of his Demi-gods were every summoned.

2-5 through 8-1 in a week o.O! That's impressive. I assume you're with a static. GL with the rest of Chapter 8 ^^

I just hit level 30 and unlocked Samurai after only being back for 1 short week.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    I just hit level 30 and unlocked Samurai after only being back for 1 short week.
    Holy crap.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Holy crap indeed. That's madness.