Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: most hated ff ending...

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Griever
    The normal ending of X-2 is the worst.
    I agree, but the "good endings" were also too unbelievable. I swear...they should have just left FFX alone, it was fine as it was.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by --One Winged Angel--
    speaks for itself... in my opinion, ff9 had the worst ending. it was just to predictable wat was goin to happen.
    Especially when it's already happened 8 times before

I didn't care for II's. It was just boring. Nothing too special about it. (I guess that balances it out since it had the best final dungeon ever )

FFV's ending is horrible. Until the ending the game was boring, after I saw that stupid thing it just felt like I wasted my time playing that. FFVII's ending was very disappointing as well.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    FFVII's

It left me with a big boring though "This game is just 'bout Cloud and Sephiroth"
    Plain, boring, and un-interesting.
    Well it was for the most part so what did you expect?

They were all crud. I'm hoping FFXII can change that.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All of FFX-2 endings were [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]. I liked that game, but man, what a let down. FFIX's sucked too.

Cliches are bad. :(
    --Box Box Box Box

Yeah, I mean who would have thought that a game that consisted of 80-90% recycled material would have an unoriginal ending?

Anyway, when it comes to lame ending, you can’t really look past FFI.

casual mind slip

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Oath
    Actually the 1st time i ever played FFIX i didnt know what was going to happen,i got taken by surprise I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Anyway they most dull FF ending would have to be VI, nothing much happens and shadow had to die.
    Uhm, Shadow didn't HAVE to die. but yes you have the choice of killing him. I'm not sure what ending I didn't like. I suppose I found FF2's ending boring, the rest were cute though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reles
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Oath
    Actually the 1st time i ever played FFIX i didnt know what was going to happen,i got taken by surprise I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Anyway they most dull FF ending would have to be VI, nothing much happens and shadow had to die.
    Uhm, Shadow didn't HAVE to die. but yes you have the choice of killing him.
    Even if you save Shadow, he commits suicide in the end.

I thought so

FFVII's:barf:

It left me with a big boring though "This game is just 'bout Cloud and Sephiroth"
    I disagree, I like the uncontinous ending. What ending do you say that have cloud and sephiroth.It just at the beginning of the ending, then it followed by Midgar being hit by Meteor. the ending were great, interesting and superb.

FFX is have the suckest ending. Why can't it just show Yuna and Tidus be together forever. why would they made FFX-2? FFVIII-2/FFIX-2 would make a better series.

In my opinion, I like FFIX ending, eventhough lots of you hate it. I like the story and the song MELODIES OF LIFE.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima
    FFVII's

I disagree, I like the uncontinous ending. What ending do you say that have cloud and sephiroth.It just at the beginning of the ending, then it followed by Midgar being hit by Meteor. the ending were great, interesting and superb.
    FFX is have the suckest ending. Why can't it just show Yuna and Tidus be together forever. why would they made FFX-2? FFVIII-2/FFIX-2 would make a better series.

In my opinion, I like FFIX ending, eventhough lots of you hate it. I like the story and the song MELODIES OF LIFE.
    You have no points here*bolds it for him*

Superb 'cause a Meteor hits Midgar???

FF7s was good as it left it open for reinterpritation and sequels. With X I expected it to stay the way it was. Tidus is gone, Auron dead and Yuna doing whatever it is I think Yuna and Lulu were doing in a locked bedroom. In a locked bathroom. In a locked closet. And Wakka going to a proper english class ya. I dont need another game with no replay value, no difficulty and Yuna gettin back with that iffeminate loser Tidus.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Penalty
    FF7s was good as it left it open for reinterpritation and sequels. With X I expected it to stay the way it was. Tidus is gone, Auron dead and Yuna doing whatever it is I think Yuna and Lulu were doing in a locked bedroom. In a locked bathroom. In a locked closet. And Wakka going to a proper english class ya. I dont need another game with no replay value, no difficulty and Yuna gettin back with that iffeminate loser Tidus.

Wow no offense but you sound like a 6 year old
    uh huh, SquareEnix didn't make the game for you...........you didn't know that?

Who wants to see an ending based on 2 guys who have been going at it for the whole damn game??? This game steps ALL over Barret, Yuffie***, Vincent, and Cait Sith, it's so bad it's sickening.

And. Explain how I sound like a six year old my confused friend. Reading what I posted I see me talkin about a few fantasies I got from the game and how Tidus is iffeminate and most likely gay or confused. I see what youre saying about seven but you seem to not have understood the game as if you do the right things everyone gets some amount of development. The people who got the least development were Yuffie and Vincent. And it fit Vincents charachter.

Oh, relax Mr. Penalty. Death Knight is very tempermental, and VERY defensive when it comes to FFX (or at least, as far as I have observed). He gets pissed whenever someone doesnt like it, and has to go on an insulting spree. He also appears to enjoy shooting down VII and saying how much it sucked. And.....Yuffie and Vincent were optional characters. They arent SUPPOSED to have very much development. Games cant do that with hidden chars because they need them to be interchangable in the storyline. They each had their own little side story (Wutai and Lucrecia's Cave) but not much else from that....

Anyways, I didnt like VIII's ending. It left too many holes XP BLECH! Plot holes can be cool in moderation, but leaving THAT many is just bad. I didnt like how it left too much up to the player's imagination..
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow