Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: most hated ff ending...

Quote Originally Posted by Death Penalty
    And. Explain how I sound like a six year old my confused friend. Reading what I posted I see me talkin about a few fantasies I got from the game and how Tidus is iffeminate and most likely gay or confused. I see what youre saying about seven but you seem to not have understood the game as if you do the right things everyone gets some amount of development. The people who got the least development were Yuffie and Vincent. And it fit Vincents charachter.
    Well Tidus' not the one with the thet g*y-ass looking shoes*points at Vincent* and with the g*y-ass long girly hair.

And yes, MOST of FFVII's characters are left in the SHADOWS to RUST:mog:

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    And. Explain how I sound like a six year old my confused friend. Reading what I posted I see me talkin about a few fantasies I got from the game and how Tidus is iffeminate and most likely gay or confused. I see what youre saying about seven but you seem to not have understood the game as if you do the right things everyone gets some amount of development. The people who got the least development were Yuffie and Vincent. And it fit Vincents charachter.
    Well Tidus' not the one with the thet g*y-ass looking shoes:irked:*points at Vincent* and with the g*y-ass long girly hair.

you're wrong. All FF7 characters best.

FFX is the one rusty, cause all of them are stupid. Only Lulu and Auron look more brilliant.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

wow..this got off topic.

Well Tidus' not the one with the thet g*y-ass looking shoes*points at Vincent* and with the g*y-ass long girly hair.
    But Vincent isnt the one who looks like Meg Ryan. And Vincent doest appea to be a so-called Bi-sexual.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vincent also doesn't sound like a immature 10-year old who whines all the time

(Tida's voice actor is much better in the Japanese version, go figure. )

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I'm sorry but I must acknowledge the awfulness of FF1's original ending. What does the game reward you with for hours upon hours of gaming? A few text boxes with cryptic messages about how you've been controlling the light warriors. Typical old-school ending atrocity.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Keep in mind FFI was made a long time ago and considered to have a 'good plot' back then. Besides you get that cool music.

Even though I have to agree the FFI ending pretty much sucked, but I didn't expect it to be any any better than it was. The ending that dissapointed me most was FFVIII's, it didn't make any sense to me.
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima

you're wrong. All FF7 characters best.

FFX is the one rusty, cause all of them are stupid. Only Lulu and Auron look more brilliant.
    It would do you some good to get yourself a dictionary.

Anyway, wtf are you talking 'bout? I'm NOT talking 'bout whether FFVII's character's were cool or not, I'm talking 'bout how much of story each character got, how MUCH they were portrayed and their IMPORTANCE in the story.

Yuffie, Cait Sith, Vincent, and SOMEWHAT Red XIII had no importance in FFVII AKA FFVII stepped all over those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Vincent also doesn't sound like a immature 10-year old who whines all the time

(Tida's voice actor is much better in the Japanese version, go figure. )
    We're not in Japan now are we? now if you wanna move over there to get better FFs then fine by me, I bet in ALL future FFs with voices it will ALWAYS sound better in the Japanese version. Compare Vaan's voice in the japanese version to the american version and I'm sure it'll sound better in the japanese(not always true, but that's how I've seen it in most games aside from FF).

Vincent has no voice so stop your un-supported bias. Unlike Vincent who's just thrown int he game like a PUPPET with no meaning at all Tidus plays a big role in the story.

Everyone's pick here is X-2 Yuna just says this will be a great story and blah blah blah.

We're not in Japan now are we?
    Some of us might be. Not EVERYONE lives in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Same guy
    Vincent has no voice so stop your un-supported bias. Unlike Vincent who's just thrown int he game like a PUPPET with no meaning at all Tidus plays a big role in the story.
    Vincent has a voice, japanese and english. I've never heard either yet, but I will eventually....And he really cant have a role in the story. He is an optional character.

And Mr. DeathKnight, why is it that you insist on starting a fight with everyone who doesnt like FFX? You like it, they dont. And you saying how cool it is, then preceeding to shoot down VII is not going to change their opinion.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Hmm. I didn't really prefer X-2's ending, but then again, most of that is just because I thought FFX was fine just the way it was.

Rubedo: FFIX's ending was predictable, but it was still a really nice fairytale touch. I can't see myself hating it.

Vincent has no voice so stop your un-supported bias. Unlike Vincent who's just thrown int he game like a PUPPET with no meaning at all Tidus plays a big role in the story
    Yeah he does have a voice I have heard it the guy doesnt sound like an immature 10 year old. And Tidus does play a big role. A big role in a crappy story.

Why am I ignored?
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Raine
    Why am I ignored?
    Because drugs are bad m'kay