Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Where Would U Live

I'd be a sky pirate that would have no home!

Dali seems like a nice peaceful place. Good view, too.

Thank you Hysterian!

I would live either in Cleyra, because it is my favourite 'place' (place where people live) in the game, or Kuja's Desert Palace.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

I'd like Dageurro.

hmm i have so many =[... either one of these or all of em if i was a rich person

esto gaza
    cleyra
    Alexandria
    Limblum
    and
    dali

I'd definately live in Lindblum. Its the richest, most advanced nation in FFIX, because its the architect of the age of steam. Lindblum's people also mirror those of 19th/early 20th century Britain, due to the airships (navy) and the Battle-of-Britain esque invasion by Alexandria's black mages, who were forced out. Lindblum has absolutely kick ass soldiers as well, a massive castle, and the music for both castle and city is great!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I thought the Desert Palace had some particularly nice bits to it so I suppose for my own personal mansion that'd be the place I'd have. Sadly, given that it's in the middle of no where and the only places I could have non Black Mage contact are Conde Petie (*shudders*) or Madain Sari (*slightly more severe shudder*), I think I'd have to opt for either Lindblum or Burmecia. I think Lindblum has the right amount of eccentric for me.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.